What to do next?

osdeath

1. Decom the tanks and CM's, they drain you bills unnecessarily.

2. Try doing some tech deals (selling your tech to bigger nations in your alliance) to get you up to the 1K infa mark, then start buying from smaller players to cut infa costs.

I would also redo your trades, and try and get into an industrial trade set (which I can't remember right now) which is probably best for your resources, and good if you are going to tech trade.

ok, decommed the cms, but personally i prefer to keep my tanks, every now and again i do have some small wars, i would have a search around for the "industrial trade set" but apparently i cannot use the search feature, ive got a tech deal or 2 in the works, ive just got to wait, until the 10 day period is up so i can send the tech

I'm like the previous posters, the tanks are killing you. What I would do, is invest in a few factories; not only do they greatly reduce your infrastructure costs, they also make tanks and cm's alot cheaper, so they are easier to purchase when you DO need them.

A really good trade set up for infra buying is this:

Water, Wheat, Aluminum, Lumber, Marble, Iron, Fish, Cattle, Sugar, Pigs, Spices, Gems

Bonus: Beer, Construction, Fast Food

The gems can be replaced with something else if necessary, but this is a fairly common set up used to lower infra costs.

And by the way, I would STRONGLY recommend picking a team color. There are "grey team" nations, but they are usually older nations with political reasons for doing so. Even if you do have political reasons for being on the "grey team" at your NS level, it would be advisable for you to pick a color and pick trades which match so you can get the team bonus.

Edited by Vesuvius

The trade set up above is an excellent one, for you: Gems will need to be replaced with Gold.

I can't believe no one has told you to join an alliance. I am shocked you aren't being tech raided.

Join an alliance, there are many excellent ones out there, I'm sure you can find one that fits your personalities and goals. They will be able to provide you with direction and perhaps some aid to help out your nation. And you will meet some good people, hopefully. If you do not join an alliance, you will be at the mercy of nations and alliances much larger than you and your growth will be extremely difficult.

id heard about "tech raiding" so my military was my main concern from day one, ill disband some of my tanks, maybe 100 or so, im in the process of seaking out trade deals as i type

right, so as soon as i get a second harbour i can go searching for the last 2 trades i need, water & marble

Edited by osdeath