Alliance Owner

Freelancer

An interesting question just arouse on our board and a little search shows nothing, so here we go.

In the event an alliance owner agreed to surrender under a POW Alliance, does the ownership transfer to a choosen elder?

Then the second part, after surrender was meet and said alliance owner returned home, is that an automatic ownership return or does the new owner have to transfer that back.

I can think of a few scenario's where this could happen

Edited by Freelancer

When the founder clicks the "Leave Alliance" icon, ownership of the alliance will be transferred to the heir, but the original owner will stay in the alliance.  If he clicks the icon a second time, he'll actually leave the alliance.

At least, that's the way I believe it works.

TY Sir,  though I do have a follow up question, what if you had more than 1 heir, I'll assume you'd have to reduce it to 1, leave the alliance to him and then he makes those changes ?

TY Sir,  though I do have a follow up question, what if you had more than 1 heir, I'll assume you'd have to reduce it to 1, leave the alliance to him and then he makes those changes ?

If you have more than one heir, then the heir with the most seniority on the AA will become the new owner.