Another Mostly Harmless Alliance Deklerashun of War

thedoogan

Well.. having been a regular in #mainframe (what was the DH-C&G channel) since the day it came into existence... I can pretty much confirm what Derwood says, its ok, you have to deny it, I get that. But many conversations were had about MHA. And all of them ended the same way. Just sayin....

Commenting on partially completed facts, as far as I can tell you there were mixed feelings in that thread (Some good some bad). However after this DoW all the previous mixed feelings should be gone since this was the primary discussion in the thread. Which MHA has gone above and beyond our treaty agreement this war. 

Anyhow be sure to let me know when you guys plan on entering the war so we can start a discussion thread about that too since that seems to be what we do now (Basically a thread about every announcement on the OWF).

Anyhow good luck MHA on both of your fronts.

Did I spell it right this time?

Everyone makes mistakes, I'd think a better tactic would be admitting yours instead of intentionally making the same error again.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say "umad bro"?

Wouldn't the proper connotation be "usad bro?"

Good hunting, NoR. Edited by Monroe