WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was actually R&R following the R&R-COMECON War, and it expired after 30 days (end of Sept. iirc).  At least, that is the only record I can find of CIN every having any treaty.

Yeah, I have no other records, and I'm normally pretty good about recording that stuff in the ASR (unless it's not in the OP).

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118325-r-r-notice-of-protection/

Thanks for the due diligence and setting the record straight. I actually didn't remember seeing any sort of protection for CIN, but was just facetiously throwing out a CB option for the war now already currently underway. It was a two-pronged joke about unfounded CBs and the poorly-kept secret of the then-impending war.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait let me get this right

Your coalition is just a bunch of nations that NPO didnt accept? 

NPO be scared....

Oh damn, I remember some of those denied applicants said they were "master strategists" and "brilliant leaders".

Shit, I'm sorry Emperor Farrin. This coalition against us might be too much. I may need to leave.

Seriously, I'm shaking in my boots. With laughter. At this thread.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh Buckaroo. I haven't had one like that in a long time :)