Spontanious collection

Spaarlaamp

I thought I was going to be around 20 days inactive today, so I thought: Let's collect. But to my surprise I'm suddenly 1 day inactive again.

So apparently I collected yesterday 11/28/2012 at 10:51:28 AM. And I do have ~40 mil more than yesterday (a terrible collection because my nation is in war mode). But the thing is, I wasn't even at home at that time.

]So is this a bug? Or is there some kind of new 20 days inactive auto-collect feature I do not know of? Or did someone somehow obtain my pass and collect for me? (weird, why collect?)

This royally screwed up my nation, because I was kinda depending on that money for the upcoming war. I must have collected ~150 mil less than I would normally do.

Could you please check this issue out, and revert the collection if you can, so I can do it myself.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by Spaarlaamp

Yeah password has been changed already. But could you check if the collection of 11/28/2012 10:51:28 AM has been done by one of my regular IP's? I can only think of 2 scenario's how I could have collected myself
1) I pocket logged in, and then pocket collected on my phone. (like pocket dialing)
2) I went through an episode of craze (collecting without getting my nation ready, combined with amnesia (forgetting I did that)

Both seem very unlikely, so I'd really like to know.

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1354596656' post='3060212']
Maybe you didn't have all econ improvements
[/quote]
I know I didn't have all econ improvs, that's why the collection is very low, my nation was still in war mode from raiding. And ofcourse I'm not going to collect in war mode voluntarily.