World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I already possess Guyana and Suriname, but if there is indeed a buffer between Pará's current holdings and Venezuela, unless there is any protest, I ask that that also be added. After all, if there is such buffer territory, I'm fairly certain it would be negligible in area.

Looking at the map, you own French Guyana and suriname, yes. Guyana is however not yours and also not Roraima or Amazonas so you'd have no real connection between Para and Venezuela.

Edit: In regards to negligible, I think the closest the two parts get to each other would be about 300 km. Don't know if that can be just ignored, given it's the whole RL state of Guyana.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

This here is why I ain't no geography major.

I'll have to reconsider the whole thing and possibly either edit or retcon depending on how the rest of the SAO reckons it. Thanks for recognising my derp, Eva. Would have saved me massively facepalming [I]after[/I] Vince updated with what I requested.

Alright, after some deliberation with MGL, could you please partition NSAT/CSAT in the following manner:

American Commonwealth annexes almost all of the former Hudson Bay US territory. Faraway cedes to the Commonwealth Greater Iowa, which makes the new border between MGL and me, starting from the border we share with California, the IRL Canadian border, all the way till the Red River of the North. It then follows the Red River of the North and the Minnesota River all the way to the Mississippi, from where it follows that river up to where the Missouri converges with the Mississippi. From there on, the border will remain the same as it is now.

Faraway will annex the Canadian part of NSAT, apart from two regions. Alberta south of 52° north is going to become a Faraway protectorate. Yukon and British Columbia North of 52° north is going to be a joint protectorate between MGL and me.

CSAT will be annexed by Faraway as a crown colony.

Everything understandable? RP is going to follow.

Hey Vince, another request for the next map update-- could you please change the Republic of Para's name to the Federal Hierarchy of Amazonia? Reckon a name change is necessary seeing as it's no longer a republic and certainly no longer simply Para. Thanks a lot.