Time for a little "Do WAP" music. We miss you.

[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/SO-KMGOXK1I/AAAAAAAAEno/21wLMKFFTn4/s400/We+Miss+You.jpg[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Dear WAPA,[/size]

It's been so long since we've last heard from you. We've been thinking a lot about you lately. Little Timmy is getting so big now. And well, Rachel thinks she's really clever after learning her ABC's backwards. Money is a little tight around here, but you know John. He's such a hardworking man. He picks up whatever little odd jobs on the side that he can. We just keep our chins up, and keep our faith! We really hope you're doing well. We just wanted to let you know, that we miss you, and we're thinking about you. Turns on a little mood music......"Do Wap Do Wappa Do!"

[size="3"]Sincerely yours,
The Flying Kiwis[/size][/font][/center]

[spoiler]We haven't heard from WAPA in awhile, and since we're old friends, we thought we'd stop by and party the best way we know how. By having the most expensive firework show we can muster! Cheers!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]tl;dr The Flying Kiwis hereby declares war on WAPA.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][b][u]The Flying Kiwis:[/b][/u]
Total Nations: 17
Total Nukes: 82
Strength: 138,826
Infra: 26,172
Tech: 3,391
Avg. NS Strength: 11,569

Nations above 30K NS: 0
Nations above 20K NS: 4
Nations above 15K NS: 1
Nations above 10K NS: 1
Nations above 5K NS: 7
Nations 5K and below: 4

[b][u]WAPA:[/b][/u]
Total Nations: 12
Total Nukes: 95
Strength: 163,559
Infra: 25,325
Tech: 4,548
Avg. NS Strength: 13,630

Nations above 30K NS: 1
Nations above 20K NS: 2
Nations above 10K NS: 4
Nations above 5K NS: 1
Nations 5K and below: 3[/spoiler]

[quote name='shergzus' timestamp='1346823374' post='3027971']
[center][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/SO-KMGOXK1I/AAAAAAAAEno/21wLMKFFTn4/s400/We+Miss+You.jpg[/img]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="3"]Dear WAPA,[/size]

It's been so long since we've last heard from you. We've been thinking a lot about you lately. Little Timmy is getting so big now. And well, Rachel thinks she's really clever after learning her ABC's backwards. Money is a little tight around here, but you know John. He's such a hardworking man. He picks up whatever little odd jobs on the side that he can. We just keep our chins up, and keep our faith! We really hope you're doing well. We just wanted to let you know, that we miss you, and we're thinking about you. Turns on a little mood music......"Do Wap Do Wappa Do!"

[size="3"]Sincerely yours,
The Flying Kiwis[/size][/font][/center]

We miss you too ,but is there any need for you guys to give us so much money and tech last update? Thanks so much.

love WAPA X X :wub:

[spoiler]We haven't heard from WAPA in awhile, and since we're old friends, we thought we'd stop by and party the best way we know how. By having the most expensive firework show we can muster! Cheers!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]tl;dr The Flying Kiwis hereby declares war on WAPA.[/spoiler]
[spoiler][b][u]The Flying Kiwis:[/b][/u]
Total Nations: 17
Total Nukes: 82
Strength: 138,826
Infra: 26,172
Tech: 3,391
Avg. NS Strength: 11,569

Nations above 30K NS: 0
Nations above 20K NS: 4
Nations above 10K NS: 1
Nations above 5K NS: 7
Nations 5K and below: 4

[b][u]WAPA:[/b][/u]
Total Nations: 12
Total Nukes: 95
Strength: 163,559
Infra: 25,325
Tech: 4,548
Avg. NS Strength: 13,630

Nations above 30K NS: 1
Nations above 20K NS: 2
Nations above 10K NS: 4
Nations above 5K NS: 1
Nations 5K and below: 3[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1346840732' post='3027999']
Dat updeclare.

Good luck TFK.
[/quote]
It won't be much of a updeclare for long that flag runner in WAPA probably don't know how to fight worth !@#$ :smug:
So I'm saying TFK will roll this war :awesome:

Edited by bombuator

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346875844' post='3028065']
It won't be much of a updeclare for long that flag runner in WAPA probably don't know how to fight worth !@#$ :smug:
[/quote]

Im sure your right,why not have a pop yourself to see?...................................................................................................................................Erse. :lol1:

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1346875844' post='3028065']
[/quote]

You sir are bonkers

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1347042900' post='3028423']
I was expecting an mmmbop somewhere in that DOW. :(
[/quote]

Dont want to be a total tool but what the feck is mmmbop ?

Edited by LYDIASLAND

[quote name='chieftain' timestamp='1347123068' post='3028612']
Friends are hard to come by. TFK should have known better. We dont forget .

Regards Chieftain
[/quote]

Prior to this attack, the last post made by someone from WAPA on The Flying Kiwis forum was in 2010 :excl:

That isn't a problem, but friendships DO need to be maintained. I'm not saying it's WAPA's fault for not stopping by or anything. That's your choice. But in my opinion, two years of no TE communication at all DOES give us the option of attacking without a guilt trip.

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1347123713' post='3028615']
Look who was right TFK is rolling and you guys aren't doing !@#$. :smug:
[/quote]

Get your TE info in your profile so I can roll you :rolleyes:

This war saddens me, and I hope that we can keep TFK's (literally-lifelong) friend in WAPA :wub:

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1347132077' post='3028643']This war saddens me, and I hope that we can keep TFK's (literally-lifelong) friend in WAPA :wub:
[/quote]

I checked The Flying Kiwis Archives. They start at round 7. In round 10 TFK asked WAPA for help in a war and they said they were busy with internal issues. That was April of 2010. From round 11-22, literally no comments I could find in the archives that said anything either good or bad or neutral about WAPA. They didn't help us with war and we didn't with them.

Perhaps we have different definitions of "life-long," but three rounds (7-9) of being friends is not "life-long" in my view.

Not saying WAPA can't be angry about being attacked. Being attacked annoys me, so I will not argue that point.

On the other hand, to claim that there is some sort of special relationship between WAPA and TFK after 12 rounds of there being nothing is just wrong.

If that's a problem, fix it. If not, happy hunting. I don't care either way.

(OOC: perhaps people are confusing SE with TE. If that's the case, not everyone in TFK is in CCC in SE. In any case - no relation between realms)

Edited by Mistress Demona

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1347140050' post='3028674']
I checked The Flying Kiwis Archives. They start at round 7. In round 10 TFK asked WAPA for help in a war and they said they were busy with internal issues. That was April of 2010. From round 11-22, literally no comments I could find in the archives that said anything either good or bad or neutral about WAPA. They didn't help us with war and we didn't with them.

Perhaps we have different definitions of "life-long," but three rounds (7-9) of being friends is not "life-long" in my view.

Not saying WAPA can't be angry about being attacked. Being attacked annoys me, so I will not argue that point.

On the other hand, to claim that there is some sort of special relationship between WAPA and TFK after 12 rounds of there being nothing is just wrong.

If that's a problem, fix it. If not, happy hunting. I don't care either way.

(OOC: perhaps people are confusing SE with TE. If that's the case, not everyone in TFK is in CCC in SE. In any case - no relation between realms)
[/quote]

The [i]embassy[/i] is inactive. Since WAPA has access to TFK's entire forum, there are posts from them all the way up to December of last year :). Also, there has been in-game discussion between TFK and WAPA up to Round 21 (this has actually been our main method of communication). However, Round 22 has been a time of inactivity for TFK (and WAPA, from what I've read) concerning taking the initiative in foreign affairs.

Edited by Jesusfreak

Oh my....I want that classic car!!

WE really know how to "light up the sky" :awesome:

Thanks WAPA for being such good sports.

Mom thinks "glow green" looks fashionable these days! Bahahaha

o/WAPA
o/TFK

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1347126025' post='3028622']
Prior to this attack, the last post made by someone from WAPA on The Flying Kiwis forum was in 2010 :excl:

That isn't a problem, but friendships DO need to be maintained. I'm not saying it's WAPA's fault for not stopping by or anything. That's your choice. But in my opinion, two years of no TE communication at all DOES give us the option of attacking without a guilt trip.
[/quote]
Just spent the weekend with friends I hadn't seen in years, some friends remember what has gone before and can just pick up where they left off ;)

This is a daft internet game though so you may have a point .