Friends!

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1345359379' post='3023421']
He never called her a "hermaphrodite" he said he did not care if she was one. What he was implying was that she shouldn't bring up her gender as if it was important because it's not. Paul was saying that if you attack OP we are gonna retaliate.
[/quote]
LOL, really?

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1345359379' post='3023421']
Edit: What country do you live in that you can be put behind bars for telling someone their gender doesn't matter?
[/quote]
LOL, I've already answered half of this question in my previous post. Regarding the other half, it's time you take your attention off the English grammar books to the cyber laws.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1345384357' post='3023468']
LOL, really?
[/quote]
Really, let me show you how its done.

I would have declared on Shayla but she was little bit more than half my size so I refrained. We fight with our heads and not our emotions.

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1345356797' post='3023414']
did you use the word "requesting"?

Seriously is "your Paul" brain dead or something?
Calling a woman a "hermaphrodite", asking her to give other guys a massage and threatening her, could not only get him banned from the game & forum, but could actually put him behind the bars in real life :P
[/quote]
I don't think even an attorney can find a threat of any kind in all of that which you quoted. Nice try, how about you get back on the battlefield and leave the OWF to those that understand what is going on. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345390430' post='3023479']
I don't think even an attorney can find a threat of any kind in all of that which you quoted. Nice try, how about you get back on the battlefield and leave the OWF to those that understand what is going on. :lol1:
[/quote]
Lol, did I ever leave the battlefield Mr. Grammar Attorney?...Maybe I should try reporting your posts and see if it did mean anything or not?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345262091' post='3022998']
Really, who are you? I can barely read that gibbersih. Are you speaking to OP or LE because you make very little sense, what drugs are they giving you guys in the Roman bath houses while you guys massage each other with oil?
[/quote]
You my good sir, sound like you've been infected with the atrocious, hurt of the buttock region. Indeed it does take a real "man" of quite the testicular fortitude to belittle a maiden over how the wench spells..

Edited by commanderragnar

[quote name='commanderragnar' timestamp='1345402086' post='3023512']
You my good sir, sound like you've been infected with the atrocious, hurt of the buttock region. Indeed it does take a real "man" of quite the testicular fortitude to belittle a maiden over how the wench spells.
[/quote]

fixed

I was bored :unsure:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='zephyrmaten' timestamp='1345400045' post='3023507']
Lol, did I ever leave the battlefield Mr. Grammar Attorney?...Maybe I should try reporting your posts and see if it did mean anything or not?
[/quote]
So now it is you who is using the admin to threaten me.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1345390278' post='3023478']
Really, let me show you how its done.

I would have declared on Shayla but she was little bit more than half my size so I refrained. We fight with our heads and not our emotions.
[/quote]
LOL let's be honest the only reason you didn't declare is because my dance card is full!!:P So you went for Zephy instead ppfftt yeah no emotions there!!:D

[quote name='ShayLa' timestamp='1345417828' post='3023560']
LOL let's be honest the only reason you didn't declare is because my dance card is full!!:P So you went for Zephy instead ppfftt yeah no emotions there!!:D
[/quote]
None at all, I went for the RE nations as far as NS. I would have hit but krypton and toxic nation (2 & 3 respectively) were locked up. I went for jraener (4) instead. Nice try though. Take alot more than a few taunts and unreadable walls of text to goad me into disregarding my team.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1345437720' post='3023641']
But you seemed to have all the answers a couple posts ago <_<
[/quote]
Really? It seems my answer was that those alliances that hit RE had their own reasons for doing so and that they were likley because they felt RE's actions to be inappropriate.