Regnum Declaration of Existence

Padraig Rua

[center][size="5"][b]Regnum[/b][/size]
[img]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/PADDYD15/RegnumSeal.png[/img][/center]

[b]Jefferson City, Missouri[/b]

[i]" It is time for us to rise, and seize our place among the nations of the world. Let us reform the lands of our new country, and rejuvenate the nation. Let us create a regulated economic structure which will bring about better social relations. Let us grow strong and respectable. Let us bring forth a new, modern, self-determined culture for our people. Let us begin!"[/i]

[b]Statement to the World[/b]

The people of the former American States of Missouri and Kansas have declared their independence, and unity, as one people. The citizens of this new state have elected an official Government to rule over the new country they call Regnum. The people, and the new Government led by President Insignius, call upon the nations of America to recognize the legitimacy of this State and Government, and ask for their friendship and peace.

[i]Long live Regnum![/i]

Edited by Chancellor Patrick

[quote][b]Message to the Mexican Government:[/b]

Greetings on the behalf of Regnum,

We wish to begin talks on confirming and securing the independence of our new nation, and request membership into the North American Defense Union if possible. I await your response.

Yours sincerely,
[i]President Insignius[/i][/quote]

[quote]Reply to President Insignius

You are welcome to meet with my UnderSecretary for North America, Julian Ventura, in Mexico to discuss securing your independence and NADU membership.

Signed,
Secretary Patricia Espinosa[/quote]

"Mexico extends full diplomatic recognition to Regnum."

Edited by Voodoo Nova

We recognize the sovereignty of Regnum. We would like to remind Regnum that the entirety Fort Riley, as well as a 5 kilometer zone bordering the military installation, are currently under the administration of the North American Defense Union.

Harold Vilhjálmsson
Chief Praefect for the Ajuntament-Prefecture of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of New Greenland

Edited by Californian

[b]Mexico City[/b]

After arriving at Mexico City's international airport, Secretary of External Relations, John Smith, immediately continued onward's to the his meeting with the Mexican UnderSecretary for North America:

[i]" Good evening Secretary Ventura. Its a pleasure to meet you. As you know, I come here on the behalf of my nation to discuss official recognition and possible entry into the North American Defense Union. So, lets begin."[/i]

Edited by Chancellor Patrick

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1337726206' post='2970746']
[b]Mexico City[/b]

After arriving at Mexico City's international airport, Secretary of External Relations, John Smith, immediately continued onward's to the his meeting with the Mexican UnderSecretary for North America:

[i]" Good evening Secretary Ventura. Its a pleasure to meet you. As you know, I come here on the behalf of my nation to discuss official recognition and possible entry into the North American Defense Union. So, lets begin."[/i]
[/quote]

Ventura welcomed Smith to his office. "Have a seat. Now, you have recently formed your nation. What support does your government have from its people?"

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1337953383' post='2972116']
[i]" My Government has the vast majority of support from the people. It was the people who demanded independence and union between Kansas and Missouri. It was the people who gave us the responsibility to rule over them."[/i]
[/quote]

"In regards to Kansas, there is a military base located in the middle of your nation. Out of security concerns, we must ask you to either join NADU, or allow NADU military assets to move freely within your nation, to and from the base."

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1337956129' post='2972132']
"In regards to Kansas, there is a military base located in the middle of your nation. Out of security concerns, we must ask you to either join NADU, or allow NADU military assets to move freely within your nation, to and from the base."
[/quote]

So are we in agreement?

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1337961741' post='2972174']
[i]" My Government, and no doubt the people, would like to join the NADU. Regnum believes in a stronger, united, America. We have no problem with the use of Fort Riley whatsoever by NADU members."[/i]
[/quote]

"My government will support your inclusion to the bloc. Your government will be informed of the result shortly after the vote has concluded."

Edited by Voodoo Nova