Viva la Reine

Razgriz 2K9

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120321213716/althistory/images/9/93/France-limousin-alternate-flag_595.png[/img]
Declaration of Existence of the Kingdom of Nouvelle Auvergne

Today is a joyous occasion for the people of Tunisia. For the first time in many years, the people have declared themselves the right to self government and independence under the African Union. Queen Jeanne d'Auvergne, Queen of this new nation, New Auvergne, is to accept the crown of the New Auvergne at the Cathedral of Saint Vincent de Paul, where delegates are invited to attend.

A new government, complete with constitution is intended to be completed in the coming weeks.[/center]

OOC: I'm back...hopefully to not die again.

[b]Unknown to the public[/b]

"Lovely, another francophone country rising up on territory were French people live. Maybe if they won't be taken in by the African Union, because of their Pied-Noir ancestry, France should establish friendly relations with them." Dalian remarked as she heard of the new country. "Please observe the situation further. It is not our colony, but because it is not, we can observe fully how Africans look upon the French. Not that I personally have great expectations." "Madame, your expectations are biased. French relations with Africa should be a priority." "Well, all hospitality I ever got there was horrible." "Still, Legion alone shouldn't form our opinion." "It doesn't. But it seems other countries are no bit better. Euro-centric... On a continent where there are nations like Atlantis, Legion, aeon, Haven and Arctica I don't want to hear a thing on Euro-centric based on the name of a country."

ooc: Ragriz, you really ought to have approached the AU in private before.

IC:

"With no reply coming from the group claiming some sort of government in the African Union Protectorate of Tunisia, this leaves the nation of KwaZulu with no choice but to request African Union intervention into the area."

-Jacob Zuma

(OOC: I sent a PM to Curristan regarding the matter, and he said it was okay from IRC, of course, something tells me I should've just waited on him to return the PM to me.)

IC: We thank those who have recognized our existence and we will be willing to cooperate with the African Union so that any problems with our existence can be cleared up.

ooc: indeed, the problematic issue of a French Monarchy in an area that is essentially Arab along with certain internal issues of the AU. At this point if I were you I'd consider scrubbing this attempt and sending a revised proposal to me in private and I will invite the rest of the AU to look it over.