Republic of North Carolina

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/NorthCarolina.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Cheering in the streets, a parade with red white and blue confetti being thrown from tall windows in Charlotte North Carolina.North Carolina and South Carolina have today declared their independence from the protectorate state to a sovereign nation The Republic of North Carolina. The votes were in and the new president was decided as Pat McCory, a good conservative man that the people decided was the best choice for their nation. Many a days waiting for this occasion have finally led up to this day. The day will be celebrated as the Carolinian Independence Day. A speach from the President would be shown on all local radio and television channels.

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/McCrory-nc-flag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][i]"Ladies and gentlemen, today is a glorious day for the Carolinas, we are now an independent state to dictate our own futures. No longer are we mere states or provinces, we are our own. Thank you all for this, without you it is not possible. The Carolinian foreign policy will simply be that of peace and neutrality with other nations. We will not be a nation to involve our selves in foreign debates or random conferences that do not effect our nation or continent directly. We will maintain a policy of free borders for trade and commerce and hold no tarrifs with any nations. The Carolinian economy will be a free enterprise capitalist economy. Internal policy will be that of human rights and equality, colorblindness and no distinction of creed will be our policy. We open our embassy to all foreign nations that wish to set up relations with our great new nation. Thank you, that will be all for now."[/i][/center]

"The Federal Republic of New Greenland is delighted that the Carolinian people had been granted independence, and joyfully recognize the Republic of North Carolina as a sovereign state. All military troops and assets will be withdrawn from the regions.

With that, we announce the [b]Vilhjálmsson Doctrine[/b]. Under this doctrine, should a nation that arises from a New Greenlandic protectorate or territory fall into anarchy or lose control for any reason, under any circumstances, it will automatically revert back to Greenlandic sovereignty and New Greenland will have the sole right to bring the area back under control through any means. Note, it applies to sole Greenlandic protectorates, not joint-protectorates, but if necessary, New Greenland will apply the Doctrine to maintain law and order if the other protectors are unable to carry out their duties."

Private msg to Republic of North Carolina from Magios

[quote]
I write to you to congratulate you and your people for a successful declaration of Independence. My people and I look up to you as we await to relocate to South America to declare our Independence. May your nation flourish and forever be of wealth.

Signed,
Magion
[/quote]

[quote][u][b]Official Announcement[/b][/u]
The American Commonwealth welcomes our new neighbor to the South. We are glad that something good has come out of the collapse of the Atlantic Confederacy and wish you good luck with your endeavors. If interested we would like to extend an invitation to your nation for diplomatic talks.

-President David Bronson
[/quote]

[quote]The Republic of Texas recognizes North Carolina as North America's newest independent nation. I’m happy to see another nation rise out of the ashes and hopefully North Carolina will be a stabilizing nation in the Western Hemisphere. When your government is out of transition then maybe I could pay North Carolina a visit and we could talk about future relations between Texas and North Carolina.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Seal_of_Texas_Secretary_of_State.svg/200px-Seal_of_Texas_Secretary_of_State.svg.png[/img]

[i]Matt Damon[/i]
[b]Secretary of State of The Republic of Texas [/b][/quote]

[quote]Official Announcement
The American Commonwealth welcomes our new neighbor to the South. We are glad that something good has come out of the collapse of the Atlantic Confederacy and wish you good luck with your endeavors. If interested we would like to extend an invitation to your nation for diplomatic talks.

-President David Bronson[/quote]

[i]"We look forward to this, we would love to have a Commonwealth embassy in Charlotte whenever you wish to come on over. Perhaps some sort of treaty is in order seeing as how we share a border."[/i]

[quote]The Republic of Texas recognizes North Carolina as North America's newest independent nation. I’m happy to see another nation rise out of the ashes and hopefully North Carolina will be a stabilizing nation in the Western Hemisphere. When your government is out of transition then maybe I could pay North Carolina a visit and we could talk about future relations between Texas and North Carolina.

Matt Damon
Secretary of State of The Republic of Texas[/quote]

[i]"Thank you for your recognition, certainly we would love to have a Texan embassy in Charlotte whenever you feel we are stable enough. We assure you crime is almost never herd of in Charlotte. We would welcome you with open arms, Texas North Carolina and South Carolina have shared a bonding union before, perhaps we can have just as great relations in the future."[/i]