Help a newbie out.

Alek92

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy a harbor and then 5 factories don't listen to the people who say buy bank stadiums first (not that anyone has said that in this thread). The math proves that buying factories is better than banks. You could also throw in a foriegn ministry before or in the middle the factory purchasing to help with the tech deals but just make sure you get the harbor and the factories before other improvements.

-Veritas

P.S. If you don't believe me look up my nation or pm any of the top ranked nations in the game.

I would go for pigs instead of rubber, but your trades are certainly not bad.

Ahh, nostalgia for the initial state of a nation! I'm not sure I ever had 3 infra, I was given $50,000 on my first day by a friend.

why not Labor Camp?

Because you have limited improvement slots available and the income boosters or factories will make you more money than labour camps would save you. Camp switching is only worth it at around 4999 infra these days so don't worry about it for a while, you'll understand the game well enough by then to see what we mean :)

Actually banks shouldn't necessarily come before stadiums i believe it's something like if your people make 84.00 (i think) dollars a day buy a bank and if not buy a stadium. Anyways i'm sure someone else can post the correct number but either buy way factories come after harbors.

-Veritas

yes thst is good for your size just make sure you save up cash before going over the 1K infra mark or you will not be making as much a day becasue teh price and upkeep cost rises at 1K and you will need around 2-3 million i think to jump

Edited by Gilly754

when you get to 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, 5K, and 8K infra the upkeep costs go up so do the buy costs so you save up for around 200 infra so you don't make a loss from it

basically you stay at 999.99 infra till you have around $3 million then you buy 200 infra or so believe me soo worth it or the profit you get each day drops

Edited by Gilly754

• 2 weeks later...

What religion does my people desire now?

Jainism - Your people approve of this national religion but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a belief system which blends Hindu traditions with Islamic monotheistic traditions, the belief in one God and the teachings of the Ten Gurus.

(Next Available Change 1/21/2008)