Looking for an alliance with trade guilds

BraveNewWorld

I'm not very happy with my current alliance, and am looking at changing. However, the main thing I want to get out of my alliance is a good trade circle. I'm in a trade circle right now that I would like to get out of, but I don't want to leave it until I have a new one set up and ready to go, and until I can find a replacement for me (I don't want to screw over the other members in my circle obviously). I've tried setting up a trade circle outside of my alliance, but it just isn't working since the people willing to trade don't have harbours yet.

Does anyone else have experience getting into trade circles through their alliances? What alliances are good for trade circles? I'm on the blue team right now, but would be willing to switch.

Try Order of the Sword.

We have a very experienced trade minister that can arrange trade guilds/circles for you if you need.

We are a black team alliance and are located at http://z3.invisionfree.com/OTS/

You can also ask for a trade circle without joining our alliance, but you'll have to be on Black and you will have to pay if you don't join.

It's best if you join our alliance since we'll help you grow and get your trades set up.

Edited by XRCatD

The MHA (Mostly Harmless Alliance) has numerous trade guilds, and we even have a Head of Trades that acts as an advisor and matchmaker to help with trades.

There are many other advantages we offer besides trade guilds. Lemme send you a recruitment message in-game.

join sparta we have great trade guids over at pepto you should join you would be very welcome over here :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :wacko: :angry: :mellow::awesome:

Sparta is a great choice! I joined last month and through PEPTO had my trade guild set up in a day!