The Kingdom of Xendria

Ael Aluciz

It was Ael'iyon's first press conference on his own.

He'd never had to deal with cameras, press, or anything, and he was scared to death of the repercussions of his mother's decision to make his homeland a nation all its own... And on her deathbed, to boot.

Now she was dead, he was ruler, and nobody knew... Not until he sat down and told them.
-

He sat down in front of the cameras, and his bodyguard, Kanda, stood behind him, sunglasses hiding the tall man's eyes, which were without a doubt searching the crowd for any suspicious people.

"Uh... Hi?" Ael'iyon said, blushing a bit. "My mother, Aida Nahali, has died. Just after declaring that we're our own nation. I don't know why, or how, but we're our own nation, and I'm the ruler."

The room was silent, which just unnerved him, so he continued, "We've declared ourselves free from those who've protected us."

He got up and left then, heart pounding in his chest.
-

Kanda sighed, following the scared Nahali. Ael'iyon was a starry-eyed, distracted youth, and he would need as much help as he could get. A twenty-three year old King? This was a disaster waiting to happen.
-

[i][center]The Kingdom of Xendria, from this day forward, is independent.

We seek to avoid bloodshed and establish strong ties with other nations.[/center][/i]

(OOC: I'm designing the flag as we speak. I shall add it when it is complete... I hope this DoE is good enough!)