Your Invitation Enclosed

TheApollo

^ I like that Apollo. I'll pick up where you left off.

A lot of alliances like to promise big time aid, "We will GIVE you $30 million!" The truth is, if they weren't lying, that would be awesome. The fact is though, TCW and by extension the membership work for what they get. I have given aid freely to new active members on my own accord but the majority of our members know that if you want something, you have to work for it. We have many alliances that do tech deals with our members at 3m/50t just for us. All of our members do 3m/50t deals with each other. We are not looking for selfish players, we are looking for people who understand the brotherhood within an alliance and are willing to do whatever it takes to benefit that alliance. Will you grow, yes! Will you benefit, yes! Do you understand, hopefully! I will know if you understood or not based on whether you sign-up today or not.

Join today: www.winterhold.net

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yuurei' timestamp='1327060125' post='2903519']
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][b]Awesome people, and great potential right here at TCW![/b][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Thanks Yuurei!

He's right folks, be the first to enroll on 1/20/12!

haha! Awesome artwork Apollo!

We're not just a pretty face. Under that sleek and sexy exterior there is brains and brawn. Just since I've joined we have doubled our members from 16 to 32, doubled our nuke count, and nearly doubled our total NS. Last time I helped a start-up alliance we reached 4 million and 1000 nukes! Join TCW now and help us build this brand new power!

www.winterhold.net

Lots of stuff going on here....

Why not be a part of that? We actually value our members. Join now and I'll take you out to dinner at The Frozen Hearth, maybe show you around a bit in Winterhold, introduce you to the Jarl? You know you want to meet him.