World Improvement and Wonder Statistics

Hyperbad

16,162 Social Security Systems
18,161 Stock Markets

16,354 current active nations.

Looks like the wonders aren't adding up right unless people discovered a bug where they could get two Stock Markets. The Social Security Systems I just assume is off as that's just 190 nations below the total nations in-game and the bottom ~400 nations by NS haven't done anything. Secondary thought after it being a bug as I first got the impression it was supposed to be a real-time count was that it's just cumulative, total number of wonders purchased over the course of the game's life but then the numbers would appear to be quite low.

Edited by Hyperbad

It would be quite a delay.

Another thought came to me on it though where by it's counting historical highs as opposed to a cumulative count.

This might just be me misreading the purpose of the screen in posting it's a bug. There's already two uses I've posted where it may show a higher wonder total than there are nations and I'm sure I'm missing more. Still, I suppose one should check it out to be safe even if not a game breaker. It just caught my curiosity.

Edited by Hyperbad