SUN and NATO WIN THE WAR!!!

ericg95

As the Minister of Defense I hereby declare SUN's and Nato's smashing of the Organized Nations of Superiority, The Flying Kiwis, The Fellowship, and the Global Democratic Alliance.

War begining June 6th. NS results SUN lost 76,828...Nato gained 43,990. Net for us and allies is -32,838 NS.

The Flying Kiwis dropped 21,173... The Fellowship dropped 43,145... Global Democratic Alliance dropped 9,170... Organized Nations of Supremacy dropped 23,754

Net for us and allies is -32,838 NS.
Net for enemies is -97,242 NS.

Difference 64,404 NS.

War is far from over. Just wanted to point out that after the first round of attacks that we clearly did more damage. Look forward to more fun next round. Don't be haters.

Edited by ericg95

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1307893316' post='2729850']

Difference 64,404 NS.
[/quote]

I would like to declare that the war was a down declare! I would also like to tell SUN to challenge OP to another fight to see what happens the second time!

p.s. you will get destroyed again...

p.p.s. why didn't OP write a victory thread against SUN...because we are not arrogant.

Edited by matt01867

For all who are reading this...i am not a fan of victory threads first of all so where this thread has come about I do not know and think it is not ethical to have had this posted.

Its basically a big slap in the face to those who lost for one thing. It was bad enough they lost why flaunt it....also eric, with Killer being the leader of SUN and me being the Leader of NATO, I think killer would have told me if the war was coming to an end, and we talk everyday....so where this is coming about i do not know so until i am told otherwise by killer himself That NATO needs to draw back the war still exists to me :P

and secondly, why are you posting here anyways If you are playing TE You need to put your nation name and alliance in the TE part of your information panel :P otherwise you can only post in regular SE threads :P. Im not trying to be a hard---. but yea

Edited by jereish1

[quote name='jereish1' timestamp='1307904214' post='2729975']
For all who are reading this...i am not a fan of victory threads first of all so where this thread has come about I do not know and think it is not ethical to have had this posted.

Its basically a big slap in the face to those who lost for one thing. It was bad enough they lost why flaunt it.
[/quote]

This is what i am trying to say. :)

As the Minister of Defense I hereby declare SUN's and Nato's victory over the Organized Nations of Superiority, The Flying Kiwis, The Fellowship, and the Global Democratic Alliance.

War begining June 6th. NS results SUN lost 76,828...Nato gained 43,990. Net for us and allies is -32,838 NS.

The Flying Kiwis dropped 21,173... The Fellowship dropped 43,145... Global Democratic Alliance dropped 9,170... Organized Nations of Supremacy dropped 23,754

Difference 64,404 NS.
[/quote]

As MoIA of TFK, I hereby announce that TFK has not been notified of this so-called 'defeat', and will continue fighting. Until then, we will continue to fight until we recieve word that the war has ended. It seems to me that you just went out on your own and declared a victory for SUN. It doesn't work that way :)

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1307917859' post='2730080']
As MoIA of TFK, I hereby announce that TFK has not been notified of this so-called 'defeat', and will continue fighting. Until then, we will continue to fight until we recieve word that the war has ended. It seems to me that you just went out on your own and declared a victory for SUN. It doesn't work that way :)
[/quote]

ummm yes it does work that way? the stats reflect a victory for SUN/NATO i'd say SUN/NATO is victorious atm, therefore they can declare victory, they never declared peace, just that they'd beat the &%&$ out of you and won, which again, looking at the stats is true, not that i'm trying to side with SUN/NATO, merely stating that they CAN declare whatever the hell they want, including a victory, even if it's a downdeclare, as for the slap in the face? good, this round has been lacking in drama and grudges

WHOA! I never said the war was over. Just that after the first round of wars that we did decent agaisnt the other alliances and that a few AAs continue to go down sharply.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1307918436' post='2730088']
as for the slap in the face? good, this round has been lacking in [b]drama and grudges[/b]
[/quote]

So for some reason you feel the need to step into this thread and create some?

Another question, if the "game" (war)is still active can one declare a victorious ending?

ummm yes it does work that way? the stats reflect a victory for SUN/NATO i'd say SUN/NATO is victorious atm, therefore they can declare victory, they never declared peace, just that they'd beat the &%&$ out of you and won, which again, looking at the stats is true, not that i'm trying to side with SUN/NATO, merely stating that they CAN declare whatever the hell they want, including a victory, even if it's a downdeclare, as for the slap in the face? good, this round has been lacking in drama and grudges
[/quote]
SUN is at war with tF/TFK. NATO has been, for the most part, rebuilding up until the last couple days (and adding new members), which negates SUN's losses. So don't go for that "we only lost 33,000 NS" junk. SUN has lost 80,000 NS since they DoWed. You can't add NATO to that when they have been rebuilding almost unscathed. :)

ummmm... :blink:

Well first off SUN does not declare Victory over this war. Second this war is still going on, with SUN vs. tF/TFK.

Edited by KillerCruiser

The Flying Kiwi's did not lose nothing and will continue to stomp SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave no peace out orders!!!!!!!! nor have I done anything but stop Sun nations, I have not found a sun nation yet that can fight!!!!!

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1307926379' post='2730186']
SUN is at war with tF/TFK. NATO has been, for the most part, rebuilding up until the last couple days (and adding new members), which negates SUN's losses. So don't go for that "we only lost 33,000 NS" junk. SUN has lost 80,000 NS since they DoWed. You can't add NATO to that when they have been rebuilding almost unscathed. :)
[/quote]
Fine take NATO out we are still ahead by 21,000 NS

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1307930030' post='2730244']
The Flying Kiwi's did not lose nothing and will continue to stomp SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave no peace out orders!!!!!!!! nor have I done anything but stop Sun nations, I have not found a sun nation yet that can fight!!!!!
[/quote]

First off there is no mid tier Nations with nukes at your strength level at that time, so you had the advantage against everyone in your range, since if they had planes or an army all you did was nuke them.

Another thing, this Topic is false about SUN/NATO declaring victory I would like to announce that one more time. I never declared any Victory.

Also for all those people who said we made a huge down declare that is false you can easily see by looking at this. This was the top 23 nations for both sides right before the war. SUN on the Left, tF/TFK on the right. As you can see everyones NS was really close to each other...

Zigeunerweisen (14,199.000)/Maha Dewi(13,633.809)– Just Like Old Times(16,095.435), and OOOOOOOOOO(11,501.867) Angmar(10,454.129)

Waste Land(7,739.544)/Huskertopia(7,390.785)/Feldora(6,929.888)- Alba gu brath(6,224.307), Excinera(5,454.950), mr majorkka(9,125.501)

Arcadios(6,913.898)/Zalpus(6,820.629)/Transformer(5,717.475)- Saltwater Republic(6,551.954), and Barbapapa(6,034.878)

Kingdom of Dark(5,674.261)/Imperial Locke(4,910.737)/Vermillion(4,795.915)- Cosmos(5,218.000), and Alcatraz(5,393.886), and Under Dog( 4,745.970)

Andres(4,717.369)/The bronx(4,503.460)/corona(4,008.402)- Flying Kiwis Land(4,400.273), and Destiny(4,906.586)

Midworld(3,849.812)/Malcorium(3,799.970)/North Korea(3,690.324)- Chaeril(4,240.000), Lietuva(4,097.600), and Arcanium(4,048.943)

CyberEmpire(3,690.000)/Planet of the Hobos(3,512.383)/Ameila Star(3,354.200)- Atlantik Republik(3,735.736), The Horde(3,358.000), and Eireland(3,339.238)

United Louisiana(3,193.000)/Hibernia(3,040.353)/New Rhodesia(2,981.473)- Earth(3,192.129), Bwahahaha(3,127.564), and Old New England(3,248.215)

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1307931387' post='2730272']
I have engaged 8 Sun nations and 4 of them twice my infra and I only threw 2 nukes so far! that means 6 nations did not receive a nuke from me!

You all are a laughing stock!
[/quote]
your right, mixed that up a little about who nuked them, your other targets were nuked by the other guy who was in tF, but you have to admit every one of your targets besides the people you are now at war with today have been nuked by someone.

[/quote]

lazaraus45 it don't work that way it is common knowledge that alliances like Pork Shrimp, LE and the Kiwi's will keep fighting and re-rolling until we decide the fighting is over! NOT YOU

Edited by Lord Klusman

The point here though is that neither Killer Cruiser nor I where aware of this, and secondly for eric having posted this in the first place, if he was just going to post stats i could see that, but to "declare victory." It's the wording you have used in this thread Eric that has caused this issue.

and secondly its not really a cool Idea to be posting "victory" threads.

As the Minister of Defense I hereby declare SUN's and Nato's victory over the Organized Nations of Superiority,

Organized Nations of Supremacy dropped 23,754
[/quote]

:|

Why do people keep treating that like it was a real AA?

Clearly ONOS was so cool, all I had to do is put ONOS in my AA and people join and treat it like a real alliance.

I'm on the TCF AA now, so if you want to declare war on that, go ahead. I guarantee you victory.

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1307933582' post='2730302']
lazaraus45 it don't work that way it is common knowledge that alliances like Pork Shrimp, LE and the Kiwi's will keep fighting and re-rolling until we decide the fighting is over! NOT YOU
[/quote]

did you really just lump yourself in with PS and LE?