A Joint DoW

King James XVIII

[center][img]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/Folger_Soldier/EagleSPQR-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx9/xFR4NKtheT4NKx/sicklephoenixflag3.jpg[/img]

Tradition in TE has shown that toward the end of the round, crazy things happen. There are wars and rumors of wars, nations fight against nations, alliances against each other. In the shadows however, another war takes place--a war for TE's top prize--the flag.

Some, stumble in range of that goal naturally. Others, get in range through not engaging in what TE is all about, war. Still, others create plans in darkness, supported by a network of others dedicated to ensuring that a common goal is met.

As the round draws to a close, plans kick into high gear. Often, this results in rogues hitting anyone in the way of that flag, no matter who that person is or where they reside. Well, its time to bring light to the darkness with our bombs and nukes.

This time we put the rogues and flag chasers on notice--war is at your door.

The Phoenix Cobras and Roman Empire (the top tier at least :P) declare war on all flag runners, rogues and "puppet masters". There will be safety nowhere!

Also, we see that OP wants some. Bring it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Separate Roman Empire Declaration

We like war, we don't like the feel of dirty IRON in our hands or dirty Commies, it is for this reason that we have attacked the alliances of IRON and LEFT, this is in no way part of the TPC wars on flag runners but our own hidden agenda[/center]

Ah, third alliance attacking us at one update? Well, as my round is now over anyways time to hit your flag runners as well :)

This is awesome. We should just go straight battle royale! Down with flag runners! Up with casualties!

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1307541729' post='2726940']
This is awesome. We should just go straight battle royale! Down with flag runners! Up with casualties!
[/quote]

What we are trying to do judge :D

Just waiting on a couple more... any day now

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1307547172' post='2726994']
What we are trying to do judge :D

Just waiting on a couple more... any day now
[/quote]
Oh snap, I think you're calling us out! :lol1:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307559312' post='2727147']
Oh snap, I think you're calling us out! :lol1:
[/quote]

Hahaha Of course not :P Stealing a line from last night.. I would never do that to ya :smug: