So... um... I think a button got pushed?

nishiyoshi

Destructor Fleets has declared on Warriors...

I got a recruitment message from someone from Warriors, and I'm obviously not an unaffiliated Nation.

We're about the same size. We have nukes. Round's almost over.

I think I hit a few buttons.

Good day.

:)

[quote]I got a recruitment message from someone from Warriors, and I'm obviously not an unaffiliated Nation.
[/quote]

FTR, this implies that tW recently attempted to recruit this individual. Assuming such a msg was sent, it would have happened early in the round -- based on the follow-up info requested from the OP. This is the first I've heard of it, and how many weeks ago was this? If it's a problem, solve it -- if it's not, I don't see the purpose of raising the issue now other than a needless attempt to smear our name.

It's TE, no reason for war is necessary -- especially not lame ones like that. Just push the buttons and do it.

[quote name='Machanidas' timestamp='1306624140' post='2719721']
FTR, this implies that tW recently attempted to recruit this individual. Assuming such a msg was sent, it would have happened early in the round -- based on the follow-up info requested from the OP. This is the first I've heard of it, and how many weeks ago was this? If it's a problem, solve it -- if it's not, I don't see the purpose of raising the issue now other than a needless attempt to smear our name.

It's TE, no reason for war is necessary -- especially not lame ones like that. Just push the buttons and do it.
[/quote]

nishiyoshi <--This person is a lying sack. Haven't recruited for weeks. This person also needs to stop touching him/herself, for it affects his memory too much.

in honor of vogon poetry, i shall now attempt warrior haiku syllogisms:

destructor fleets hit
warriors awaken hot
a fine fight fast starts

warriors will war
fine fighting fury focused
destructor fleets burn

the nukes are flying
the casualties mounting
everyone has fun!

thank you, and yes i do know, but i did it anyways.
have a nice day.