Searching for the right Alliance

Skibber

I am searching for a good alliance to join
1. Offer Protection
2. Does tech deals contently so ill have all the aid slots filled all the time preferably 3million /50 techs
3. Has a Sign up aid to help grow in the first couple of days ( Not needed but recommended )
These are mainly the things i am searching for in an alliance so if your alliance has these 3 points please say. Thanks for your Time :) It is better if you send me message in the game but include that your from the fourm because i dont like the messages that i get from alliances when i first sign up because some of them dont d what they say .

Hi Skibber

I'll send you a PM in game, but am not sure if you are looking for a peaceful or warlike alliance or if color matters.

PAX works hard to keep your tech slots full, and at least in the beginning offers them at a mixed rate. All alliances should offer protection. It's a sad day if they do not.

How's it going Skibber!

Tetris offers all of those things!

We will definitely protect you, that really goes without saying. As far as the tech deals go, it is Tetris policy that we ONLY do $3mil/50 tech deals with members. AS far as start up aid, it is likely a generous member will help you, but the best route to get any start up aid is to complete the Tetris Academy. IT is really easy and just helps new nations to get off on the right track with building their nations. Upon graduation, you will receive $3,000,000 in aid.

If you have IRC, please visit us in #tetris on irc.coldfront.net and chat with us.

Our forums are located at http://cn-tetris.net and you can sign up there for a Foreign Guest mask to check us out if you are not sure about joining.

Hope to hear from you soon!

If you're looking for an alliance, why not check out the Terran Empire?

Admittedly, we don't give you sign up aid, but we'll get you into a tech trade as soon as possible.

If someone raids you, you can guarantee that the matter will be resolved. Quickly.

Give our [url="http://s1.zetaboards.com/CN_Terran_Empire/index/"]forums[/url] a look, see if you're interested ;)