Mass Recruitment Drive

Karnee

>>Everyone<<

In light of Moonbossa's new found independence the king has called for a mass recruitment drive for the military.

Because the government has authorised funding for the creation of fifty new tanks for the military. The government also welcome any offers to purchase vehicles from other nations to cope.

Edited by Karnee

<\Classified\Communique\Moonbossa>

We would be willing to sell you 50 Type-90 MBTs, at the cost of 5.2million/tank.

Please bare in mind we are only a small nation. In this case I will havt to turn this down unless you can offer some more outdated models.

**Reply to Moonbassa**

Hello new neighbors. Have you considered joining the Confederation of Arctic Nations (CAN), a defense bloc amongst the Arctic nations of Groenlandia, Disparu, Eggman Empire, and Cyneriice Northan? I'm sure you'd be more than welcome and we'd be willing to provide aid and discounts on our products.

G2 Vör (Based off the Leopard 2)

leop113.jpg

Price: 5,000,000 =T=

CAN Price: 4,500,000 =T=

The workhorse of the FRG military, this MBT has been tested and proven to be a fierce fighter. Armed with a 120 mm Rheinmetall L55 smoothbore gun as its main cannon and 2 7.62mm machine guns, this tank is sure to pack a punch.

G3 Váli Tankkiller

wombat.png

Price: 1,000,000 =T=

CAN Price: 500,000 =T=

Smaller than the G2, this tankkiller was made specifically for snow conditions. It moves faster and lightweight frame allow it to traverse almost all ground however this comes at the expense of limited armor. It has no top, however a temporary covering is provided to allow for use in blizzard conditions. Can be mounted with 120 mm calibre recoilless anti-tank rifle or anti-tank guided missiles such as the Vigilant for more technologically advanced nations.

P4 Ullr (Patrol Snowmobile)

cliffhanger_snowmobile.jpg

Price: 100,000 =T=

CAN Price: 30,000 =T=

This snowmobile is the quick patrol vehicle, capable of speeds over 80 mph, used for border protection and engaging light infantry. Has seats for 1 driver and 1 passenger who is able to use both his hands to wield a gun. The snowmobile also has one 7.62mm machine gun in the front controlled by the driver. Also includes a radio.

S53 Eir Support Vehicle

wombat2.png

Price: 7,000,000 =T=

CAN Price: 4,500,000 =T=

This support vehicle provides all your needs for supplying your military. It can be configured into a support, command, or medical vehicle. No armament is provided although it certainly could be added.

As an Arctic nation used to the hostile climate ourselves, we can 100% guarantee these vehicles are perfect for winter conditions. All include snow camouflage as well.

Good day to you.

>>Reply to CAN<<

We in the north are under constant threat from whether and enemies and I take it from your reply that a chance to join your alliance that will help stop limit these threats is on the table. I surgest we take such talk to a more private area.

(OOC: I'll set up a private thread for us if that's okay with you?)

Please bare in mind we are only a small nation. In this case I will havt to turn this down unless you can offer some more outdated models.

Our current tank models that we can provide you, are all MBTs (Main Battle Tanks). We have the Type-74 MBT, vintage 1974, and the Type-90 MBT.

The oldest tank type that we have the plans for, although we do not produce, is another MBT, the Type-61 MBT.

If you wish to purchase any of these, we will gladly produce them and cover the shipping costs to you.

Our current tank models that we can provide you, are all MBTs (Main Battle Tanks). We have the Type-74 MBT, vintage 1974, and the Type-90 MBT.

The oldest tank type that we have the plans for, although we do not produce, is another MBT, the Type-61 MBT.

If you wish to purchase any of these, we will gladly produce them and cover the shipping costs to you.

>>Reply to Furon<<

I think in this we will not reach an agreement, I thank you for your time and patience though. However to show the sincerity behind my words would like to offer you a gift. Please accept this offer of a 10% reduction in the price of oil exports to your country. I believe that a Moonbossa can never have too many friends.

Locust tanks are available for export from Dranagg at this time. The price is $500,000 in world gold standard each.

m22.jpg

These tanks are capable of Antarctic Winter warfare as standard options. More than enough for the warm location your nation is located in.

No shipping provided. Self pickup.

Edited by Tahsir Re

*Classified*

To: Moonbossa.

We the nation of Helzan are willing to over you a friendship package of one hundred (100) T-90 Battle Tanks for no cost. We will also provide spare parts as and when you require them as well as sending over engineer and crews to show you how to run and operate the vehicles. Please reply if this is acceptable.

>>Reply to Furon<<

I think in this we will not reach an agreement, I thank you for your time and patience though. However to show the sincerity behind my words would like to offer you a gift. Please accept this offer of a 10% reduction in the price of oil exports to your country. I believe that a Moonbossa can never have too many friends.

We thank you for the gift, but we will have to graciously decline your offer. Currently, we are working on securing national oil, so that we may export it. We are attempting to further our economy, although we will gladly contact you about once we begin importing oil again.

>>Reply Dranagg<<

Thank you for the offer. We would like to begin purchase 18 Locust tanks immediately.

>>Reply to Helzan<<

This is more than Monbossa could have hoped for. You have made a true friend today.

*Classified*

To: Moonbossa.

Message: "Very good the tanks shall be sent by civilian cargo vessel. Expect their arrival in roughly one or two hours depending on weather conditions".

The Kingdom of Cochin offers to sell you our Axe Jeeps and Tatra range of trucks. The Axe and TAW trucks are the mainstays of our territory in Antarctica and have been customized for operation in Tundra environment.

If interested we shall inform you of the rates and more technical specifications.

18 locust tanks can be immediately picked up by either Planes or Ships sent to Port Dranagg. Payment before pick-up is required.

Payment has been made and ships been sent to collect the vehicles. We thanks you for the vehicles and hope we can continue such good trade in the future.