What if we just play TE?

If you only play CN:TE then you are welcome to have an account on these forums and post only in the CN:TE sub-forums. We're still working out the logistics of this but for now, if you only play CN:TE the only post in this sub-forum.

If you only play CN:TE then you are welcome to have an account on these forums and post only in the CN:TE sub-forums. We're still working out the logistics of this but for now, if you only play CN:TE the only post in this sub-forum.

What about Water Cooler/Boiler Room OOC forums?

This will be your water cooler, etc..

I really think this part should be changed. The Water Cooler and Boiler Room should be allowed for everyone. This is the only internet forum I use anymore, and so I don't think I should need to keep a regular nation that I barely do anything with (once I quit) to post in these two forums. For other areas that are directly related to the game like Gameplay Discussions and OWF and stuff can be for regular CN only.

Here is my suggestion:

CN:TE Membergroup.

that allows for

Cyber Nations Gameplay and Roleplay

|_The Water Cooler

|__Boilerroom

|_Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (should get its own full section impo)

and

Cyber Nations Moderation area.

Now here is my thinking... those that only want to play TE, and not SE, could be able to interact with the regular game members... Thus could get them to get involved in the regular game as well...

Also as I suggested in this thread here.. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=32520 about TE info in the profile. If regular is left empty but TE info is correct then they would be only a TE player. and thus get masked into the CN:TE membergroup, if they wanted to join both worlds they could post in moderation for a forum mask to be changed.

I know it sounds like alot of extra work for you all.. but so far this is the only logical and simple way to see this solved.

Here is my suggestion:

CN:TE Membergroup.

that allows for

Cyber Nations Gameplay and Roleplay

|_The Water Cooler

|__Boilerroom

|_Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (should get its own full section impo)

and

Cyber Nations Moderation area.

Now here is my thinking... those that only want to play TE, and not SE, could be able to interact with the regular game members... Thus could get them to get involved in the regular game as well...

Also as I suggested in this thread here.. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=32520 about TE info in the profile. If regular is left empty but TE info is correct then they would be only a TE player. and thus get masked into the CN:TE membergroup, if they wanted to join both worlds they could post in moderation for a forum mask to be changed.

I know it sounds like alot of extra work for you all.. but so far this is the only logical and simple way to see this solved.

you do know there is a place for "suggestions" correct?