An "Optional" Mutual treaty

Duke Nukem

The Angry Nun Skiing Pact

Custom35.jpg

Custom31.jpg

An MDoaP Between Skibum56 and StarKrunk

Article I

We the undersigned agree to remain friends unless we’re getting rolled and we fight about who was wrong and who was right.

Article II

We have decided to have some mutual defense goin on unless we become like OHSHI- we gonna get killed and then you run like hell and don’t honor this treaty.

Article III

We’ve decided we’d possibly like to make more friends in some point at time so if your cool we’ll add you to this treaty.

Article IV

This is null and void if one of the undersigned is under attack by forces superior to the other undersigned.

Article V

If your getting curbstomped then you may ask for help. The undersigned may either actually help or run for the hills.

Signed,

Skibum56 Uber Mega Star Wars Nerd, Master of Anger, Lord of Betrayal, Winner of the Game

StarKrunk the Brilliant, Holy Lord Masamune, Protector of Virgins, Lord Protector of the Holy Flame, Defender of Dwarves

[quote name='Alekhine' date='31 January 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1264931242' post='2147248']
Can someone please tell me why Krunk signs all these nation to nation treaties?

That being said, consider this notice of whatever cancellation clause we have in our treaty, Krunk, if there is a cancellation clause in it...
[/quote]

There isn't one, it is cancelled when one of us joins the others alliance.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='31 January 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1264990568' post='2149103']
There isn't one, it is cancelled when one of us joins the others alliance.
[/quote]

Damn, I should have joined NSO for a day before going to Gremlins then...