To those nations of Murder Inc who want peace...

Arcane

judgmentdow.jpg

To All Murder Inc Nations Who Are Seeking Peace:

Any nation wishing to achieve peace in this war may do so by switching off of the Murder Inc AA and offering peace to their attackers. YOU MAY DO SO BY EITHER SWITCHING TO JUDGMENT POW STATUS OR BEING ACCEPTED BY ANOTHER ALLIANCE NOT ALLIED WITH MURDER INC. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN PEACE IF YOU CONTINUE TO FLY THE MURDER INC. AA, AND WILL BE RE-ENGAGED IF YOU RE-ENTER AS A MURDER INC. NATION.

By seeking peace from Judgment, you agree to not re-engage ANY Judgment Coalition Alliance during this round of TE, including re-rolling your nation and re-engaging. Violators of the peace terms will be targeted for ZI for the remainder of the round.

This is a list of ALL Murder Inc. nation rulers as of the start of Battle. If you seek peace through this agreement and we find you back under the Murder Inc. banner, YOU WILL BE ZI'D AND KEPT IN ZI FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS ROUND. This may be your ONLY chance at exiting this war without additional penalties or terms being put in place.

Should you seek peace from Judgment attackers. PM your attacker with the following AFTER you have changed your AA:

Subject: Peace Request

Body: I am seeking peace from your attacks under the terms given on the OWF here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42570

I understand and agree to the terms laid forth in that posting and realize the consequences of re-engaging in this fight are perma-ZI for the remainder of Round 3.

Edited by Arcane

Peace? I'm having to much fun playing this war game to surrender. :P

Lol.. we're offering this because we've had quite a number of people just saying they want out. Now's the chance to do it without any additional repercussions from being on MI's side.

Lol.. we're offering this because we've had quite a number of people just saying they want out. Now's the chance to do it without any additional repercussions from being on MI's side.

Blah! Those people are just posers who wanted to roll with us until they freaked out after seeing us gun someone down. They started whining about how the cops were coming and...well, really I don't see why they're so shocked. What type of business did they think Murder Inc. was anyway?

Edited by Raider

sorry but this is complete and utter !@#$%^&* ZIing an entire alliance? and you say murder inc was acting thugish. its good to know the true character of judgement alliances though.

Where did I say ZI'ing an entire alliance??? That is ABSOLUTELY NOT the case. The only threat of ZI are for those people who agree to leave the war under the terms laid forth and then decide that they want to come back in and attack Judgment.

Terms for Murder Inc. people who stay with Murder Inc are not set out yet. These are for those people that want to leave.

Really guys? This topic is for people who WANT to surrender. We don't honestly care if you don't, keep it to yourself and don't send the message to us. We could have terms a lot worse than this for the members that have been asking for peace but clearly judgment has chosen to keep them light.

Also, I'm sure we're going to get some anti-terms people in here like always. You don't like terms? Don't surrender but the whole point of this war is to take down MI [for reasons from each alliance] and the only way to do that is get the people who want to surrender away from the rest of the alliance so they have less members. If we didn't have terms, everyone would re-roll and this whole mess would happen all over again.

It's a shame that some ghosts and posers who only joined MI because they thought it would mean never having to fight will go for this. It's funny, though, that Judgment can only really win by talking people into leaving MI. It doesn't matter how many anarchies we have, how many battles you fight, how many soldiers you kill, if everyone in MI just stays in MI, we'll still win the round.

That's right, fellow members. All you have to do to remain a member of the round-winning alliance is refuse to knuckle under. Keep your AA on Murder, Inc. Re-roll when you're crushed and come back as Murder, Inc. Anarchy as many people as possible every chance you get, and keep proudly flying that Murder, Inc. flag, and we will win. No matter how many people try to re-define "win" involving NS, or wars, or anarchy, or anything else, if we all stay true to MI, we will be able to point to our name when the real winner is announced.

No, this may not let you "build your nation" this round, but what does that matter? All of those little pixels will be gone in February. Gone forever, with no more meaning whatsoever. But you will retain the bragging rights of helping your alliance to WIN. AGAIN.

Or you can go running to judgment like a cowardly, beaten dog, with your tail between your legs. It's up to you to make the decision you can live with. I know what I'll be doing.

By seeking peace from Judgment, you agree to not re-engage ANY Judgment Coalition Alliance during this round of TE, including re-rolling your nation and re-engaging. Violators of the peace terms will be targeted for ZI for the remainder of the round.

Lame. That'll just about kill the rest of the round if a large portion of MI accepts those. I thought we all WANTED war in TE, no? Also lol perma-ZI in TE. You guys are making it harder for me to hate Murder Inc. :(

-Bama

Really guys? This topic is for people who WANT to surrender. We don't honestly care if you don't, keep it to yourself and don't send the message to us. We could have terms a lot worse than this for the members that have been asking for peace but clearly judgment has chosen to keep them light.

Also, I'm sure we're going to get some anti-terms people in here like always. You don't like terms? Don't surrender but the whole point of this war is to take down MI [for reasons from each alliance] and the only way to do that is get the people who want to surrender away from the rest of the alliance so they have less members. If we didn't have terms, everyone would re-roll and this whole mess would happen all over again.

I don't see what your problem is. You post a surrender thread and I don't want to surrender, so I'm telling you that to your face. Why should I keep that to myself and keep fighting in silence? I'm a Murder and I'm slashing throats and shooting balls off in this war and I'm enjoyng that. That's the whole point of CN: TE: mindless, fun war.

It's a shame that some ghosts and posers who only joined MI because they thought it would mean never having to fight will go for this. It's funny, though, that Judgment can only really win by talking people into leaving MI. It doesn't matter how many anarchies we have, how many battles you fight, how many soldiers you kill, if everyone in MI just stays in MI, we'll still win the round.

That's right, fellow members. All you have to do to remain a member of the round-winning alliance is refuse to knuckle under. Keep your AA on Murder, Inc. Re-roll when you're crushed and come back as Murder, Inc. Anarchy as many people as possible every chance you get, and keep proudly flying that Murder, Inc. flag, and we will win. No matter how many people try to re-define "win" involving NS, or wars, or anarchy, or anything else, if we all stay true to MI, we will be able to point to our name when the real winner is announced.

No, this may not let you "build your nation" this round, but what does that matter? All of those little pixels will be gone in February. Gone forever, with no more meaning whatsoever. But you will retain the bragging rights of helping your alliance to WIN. AGAIN.

Or you can go running to judgment like a cowardly, beaten dog, with your tail between your legs. It's up to you to make the decision you can live with. I know what I'll be doing.

lol... our goal hasn't been to get Murder Inc out of the top slot. I could care less who wins the round. The goal of Judgment all along has been to eliminate Murder Inc as a threat against our Allies. If that means continually re-engaging your re-rolled nations, so be it. (BTW, re-rolling is akin to cheating, IMHO. It's the same as the little brat that's mad because he's losing at Monopoly and dumps the board so he can start over. "Oh, I got beaten down, so I'm gonna delete my nation and start over again! Look at me, I can attack people now that I've gotten a reset!". And this is MY OPINION ONLY and does not reflect any Judgment opinion other than my own).

I don't see what your problem is. You post a surrender thread and I don't want to surrender, so I'm telling you that to your face. Why should I keep that to myself and keep fighting in silence? I'm a Murder and I'm slashing throats and shooting balls off in this war and I'm enjoyng that. That's the whole point of CN: TE: mindless, fun war.

I posted it, really? I'm Arcane?

Because this thread isn't for you. It's for the people that want to surrender so by saying your not going to, its a matter of "no one cares."

lol... our goal hasn't been to get Murder Inc out of the top slot. I could care less who wins the round. The goal of Judgment all along has been to eliminate Murder Inc as a threat against our Allies. If that means continually re-engaging your re-rolled nations, so be it. (BTW, re-rolling is akin to cheating, IMHO. It's the same as the little brat that's mad because he's losing at Monopoly and dumps the board so he can start over. "Oh, I got beaten down, so I'm gonna delete my nation and start over again! Look at me, I can attack people now that I've gotten a reset!". And this is MY OPINION ONLY and does not reflect any Judgment opinion other than my own).

No it isn't. When the little brat dumps the board, everybody else has to restart too...

Oh, golly gosh, Arcane thinks re-rolling, a strategy perfectly in line with the rules of the game, a necessary strategy where you've spent several weeks fighting the three people at the limits of NS to attack your nation and have been stretched to the point of no return, is cheating. Gee whillikers and golly, his opinion that it is "cheating" will forever damage my fragile widdle psyche. Wooooeeeee is me. Oh, forsooth and for surely, woe is me.

I'll never understand what got this group started so much to begin with. "Oh, no, MI was going to use its built up strength to give everyone pause if they even considered doing something dumb like tech raiding MI! We must gather up a coalition of two or three times the nations of MI so we can triple team all of them with nations at the outer limits of attack range! We'll gang up on them so hard, that'll teach them that it isn't right to use their position of greater strength and numbers to quash what they perceive as a threat!" Hypocrisy, thy name is Judgment.

Lame. That'll just about kill the rest of the round if a large portion of MI accepts those. I thought we all WANTED war in TE, no? Also lol perma-ZI in TE. You guys are making it harder for me to hate Murder Inc. :(

-Bama

this was my stategy all along, muhahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha

No it isn't. When the little brat dumps the board, everybody else has to restart too...

Ok.. so let's use another analogy. We box for 10 rounds. You get beaten down and then say "hey, I'm done fighting, but here's someone else nice and refreshed" after you've beaten on me too. And then your "buddy" comes in bigger than you were when you left w/ more infra and a larger warchest. Just doesn't make sense to me. You start with a nation, you finish with that nation. You live with the consequences of your choices (whether it's attacking someone and getting beaten down, or being part of an alliance at the wrong time). You shouldn't get a do-over. IMO.

Im thinking the majority of our members will be honourable and show JUDGEMENT alliances their middle fingers.

Judgement you fail to forget something, you declared on my alliance for being "so-called thugs." Now you turn around and try to dictate at how this game is to be ran? Who are the real thugs now? Did you not accomplish the mission of curbstomping the members of Murder Inc.? What else is there for you to gain? One of your alliances in the #1 position? Do you not know what happens to the #1 alliance each round? Think about it, if some other alliance were to pass us in # of members this round, then the target gets lifted off our backs and you gain our burden. Are you prepared to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders? Do you think you will be able to switch to defense until you get rolled? You guys better call a meeting and figure out your long term goals. In the mean-time, MI nations will be rebuilding and re-rolling if need be. You can try to ZI us all, but I dont recommend it.

When MI declared our wars on any said alliance, we fought them up to the 7 day limit on rare occasions, usually after a nation is anarchied, peace is offered by our alliance, we NEVER kept eating at any alliance trying to completely dismantle them.

As for your peace terms, we will honor them the same way we expected other alliances to honor the terms we always set forth. Which means they wont be honoured.

This is TE. You people are starting to get way too serious. And that isnt supposed to happen. You need to relax a bit.

Edited by hormones74

-Bama

Bama, there is always a home for you in Murder Inc. We know you really love us.

(BTW, re-rolling is akin to cheating, IMHO. It's the same as the little brat that's mad because he's losing at Monopoly and dumps the board so he can start over. "Oh, I got beaten down, so I'm gonna delete my nation and start over again! Look at me, I can attack people now that I've gotten a reset!". And this is MY OPINION ONLY and does not reflect any Judgment opinion other than my own).

I hate having to make serious posts in this forum...

You have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to decide who plays this game. NONE. Unless your username is in a color other than the default, you have NO RIGHT AT ALL to decide that. Now, if someone commits some horrible OOC attack, then yes, I can understand. But that is not the case here. And YOU DON'T DECIDE what is or isn't cheating either. Again, your name is in the default color, not in a moderator color, so that is NOT for you to decide. And last I checked, the mods/admins did not consider rerolling to be cheating. You're welcome to your opinion, but to call someone a cheater when they haven't broken a rule, or to tell them they have no right to play the game because they rerolled and attacked you (I mean, come on, it's not even a semi-serious game like CN, it's !@#$@#$ TE). Now, if they're using their reroll to get back at you (as I did to MI), you're more than welcome to attack them as if they're the same person. But to hunt people down when they're not bothering you anymore and tell them that they have no right to play... ridiculous. It's ridiculous in CN:S and it's doubly ridiculous in CN:TE because this is supposed to be non-serious. And yet I keep having to make these posts, because someone's got to.

-Bama

EDIT:

Bama, there is always a home for you in Murder Inc. We know you really love us.

I just may have to do that if your enemies remain intent on assuming your old mantle of OMG GAME RUINERS. :P

Edited by BamaBuc

Ok.. so let's use another analogy. We box for 10 rounds. You get beaten down and then say "hey, I'm done fighting, but here's someone else nice and refreshed" after you've beaten on me too. And then your "buddy" comes in bigger than you were when you left w/ more infra and a larger warchest. Just doesn't make sense to me. You start with a nation, you finish with that nation. You live with the consequences of your choices (whether it's attacking someone and getting beaten down, or being part of an alliance at the wrong time). You shouldn't get a do-over. IMO.

Ooooo, are we torturing analogies and cherry-picking examples that don't fit now to try to win? How about this - Two high schools are playing for the football championship. One of the schools is much bigger than the other, with a deep bench. The small school barely has enough team members to finish the game. If the big school makes substitutions within the rules of the game, putting fresh players on the field to take the place of badly injured players and go against the small school's ragged and somewhat beat up players, and score more, they still win the game. No amount of whining about the rules allowing them to make it easier on themselves will change that fact. They played within the rules and they won the game.

Kind of like, oh, re-rolling when your "player" is badly injured, within the rules. See how that whole "following the rules as set out" changes things?

Edited by Smiley Town