Procinctia Armament

Generalissimo

Procinctia Armament is now selling Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical to foreign markets

The Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is available for foreign export for $560.
Built with Procinctia’s highly developed Schizo Tech from Bering Wars era leftovers scavenged from multiple wastelands, this sedan combat technical was designed specifically for post apocalyptic warfare and has been tested in the unforgiving rigors of the Saint Paul City Wasteland.

[b]Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical Specifications[/b]
[i]Crew:[/i] Two, with capacity for two additional
[i]Speed:[/i] 11-13 mph armed, 33-37 mph disarmed
[i]Armor:[/i] Wielded pieces of scrap metal
[i]Armament:[/i] 50-mm anti-tank gun
[i]Advantages:[/i] cheapest infantry vehicle on the market, reliable performance, requires little service, thoroughly expendable
[i]Disadvantages:[/i] negligible Armor, poor gas mileage, relatively slow, aiming requires pointing the entire car at a target

[i]Additional Unintended Utility:[/i] Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is the cheapest motorized vehicle, civilian or otherwise, on the market today, making it a cheaper alternative to more conventional personal automobiles
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical is also significantly less expensive than most country’s mobile targets, making it an excellent platform for military mobile gunnery training

[center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/postapoccar.jpg[/img]
Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical, now available for export[/center]

One thousand Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals have already been sold to Sri Lanka's military as mobile targets.
Supplies are limited, order today!

Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia Armament presents the Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock

Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock musket pistol is furthest advancement of modern flintlock technology. This wooden-handled pistol’s barrel is constructed from modern composite materials for use with higher power powders, flint trigger mechanism cut with lasers for optimal performance, and can be equipped scopped with an advanced laser sight for superior targeting. Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock more effective at longer ranges with the same penetrating power compared to other flintlock pistols. All purchases also include a Procinctia Armament powder carrier!

[b]Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock statistics[/b]
[i]Cost[/i] $545
[i]Action[/i] Flintlock
[i]Rate of fire[/i] 1 (+) rounds a minute (user dependent)
[i]Effective range[/i] 47 meters (maximum effective range)
[center][img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/tactical_flintlock.jpg[/img][/center][center]Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock with powder carrier[/center]

Edited by Generalissimo

[b]Procinctia Armament research project announced[/b]

After the discontinuation of Colt’s legendary Model 1855 many have discounted the revolving rifle as a technological dead end. Procinctia Armament is ignoring a hundred years of doubters and developing the first new mass production revolver rifle design since 1863 Anno Domini. Developments from modern revolver shotguns like Armsel Striker, MTs-255, and RGA-86 are under analysis for possable use in an equivalent revolving rifle.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1286948678' post='2483322']Australia is interested in purchasing an as-yet to be determined number of Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals. Are more details available?[/quote]If data pertaining to our products is insufficient Procinctia Armament corporation is eager to answer any specific questions Australia might have concerning our Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals. Procinctia Armament has Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals available for evaluation, testing, and training for all prospective customers.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1287000430' post='2483799']
If data pertaining to our products is insufficient Procinctia Armament corporation is eager to answer any specific questions Australia might have concerning our Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals. Procinctia Armament has Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals available for evaluation, testing, and training for all prospective customers.
[/quote]
For testing purposes we will order 500 of these.

Mainly our question is this. How maneuverable are they? What environments would they be incabale of working in?

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1287002707' post='2483820']Mainly our question is this. How maneuverable are they? What environments would they be incabale of working in?[/quote]Due to armor and armament Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals one half as maneuverable than equivalent civilian sedans but aiming requires pointing the entire car at a target.

Half-tracked Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals are capable of operating in nearly any surface terrain. In varying environments two notable service issues exist; a lack of air conditioning may be an issue at higher temperatures (90+F) and gas mileage plummets in extreme cold (-20+F).

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1287002707' post='2483820']For testing purposes we will order 500 of these.[/quote]Five hundred Procinctia Sedan Combat Technicals will be delivered to Australia's military.

Edited by Generalissimo

An order was placed by a private individual for one Procinctia Armored Technical and one Proctinctia Tactical Flintlock. All the necessary Arctican licenses and permits were presented, with only a series of numbers as identification on them, which upon investigation would be confirmed by the Arctican authorities as legitimate.

Billing and shipping information was provided. It seemed as if someone was adding to a personal collection.

Looking forward to the past Procinctia Armament is developing a slightly updated variant of the 1940 Ironside Light Reconnaissance Car.

Looking forward to the past Procinctia Armament is developing a slightly updated variant of the 1942 Otter Light Reconnaissance Car.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1287005982' post='2483870']An order was placed by a private individual for one Procinctia Armored Technical and one Proctinctia Tactical Flintlock.

All the necessary Arctican licenses and permits were presented, with only a series of numbers as identification on them, which upon investigation would be confirmed by the Arctican authorities as legitimate.

Billing and shipping information was provided. It seemed as if someone was adding to a personal collection.[/quote]Procinctia Armament accepts sales to private individuals where legal.

Individual Procinctia Sedan Combat Technical and Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock units will be sent to Arctica for combined cost of $1105.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1287023122' post='2484045'][i]"Would it be possible to craft a [url="http://www.gunsofold.com/images/lexington_flintlock.jpg"]custom[/url] made Tactical Flintlock? The Executive Minister finds himself wanting a rather ornate set piece to accompany his other trinkets."[/i][/quote]The additional materials required gold plating would reduce this weapon’s effective range to 41 meters
41 meters is still an excellent range for a flintlock pistol
Gold engraving adds $50 to the cost of the handgun for total of $595
Extra time for adding gold inlay by hand will add an extra day to production
Executive Minister’s Tactical Flintlock will be delivered in two days with a powder carrier and commemorative box

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1287031632' post='2484200']
The additional materials required gold plating would reduce this weapon's effective range to 41 meters
41 meters is still an excellent range for a flintlock pistol
Gold engraving adds $50 to the cost of the handgun for total of $595
Extra time for adding gold inlay by hand will add an extra day to production
Executive Minister's Tactical Flintlock will be delivered in two days with a powder carrier and commemorative box
[/quote]

[i]"Excellent, we will be sure to inform him. The Executive Minister loves baubles."[/i]

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1287001925' post='2483812']Looking forward to the past Procinctia Armament is drawing up plans to produce a slightly updated variant of the 1918 Mark VIII tank.[/quote] In developing our 1918 Mark VIII tank variant Procinctia Armament has constructed an updated QF 6 pounder 6 cwt. Procinctia Armament QF 6 pounder 6 cwt is similar in performance to the old 1917 Ordnance QF 6 pounder 6 cwt Hotchkiss Mk 2 but constructed with modern materials and techniques for use with advanced munitions. High explosive squash heads and high explosive anti-tank warheads have been successfully tested for the Procinctia Armament QF 6 pounder 6 cwt with armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabots are currently being researched.

[b]Procinctia Armament QF 6 pounder 6 cwt Specifications[/b]
[i]Barrel length[/i]: 60 inch
[i]Shells[/i]: HEAT, HESH,
[i]Calibre[/i]: 57 mm
[i]Breech[/i]: Sliding Block (vertical)
[i]Recoil[/i]: Hydro-spring
[i]Muzzle velocity[/i]: 1,350 ft/s
[i]Effective range[/i]: 7,300 yards

[b]Independent Criticisms[/b]: What’s the point of bringing back the ancient QF 6 pounder 6 cwt, in one hundred years of weapon’s development don’t many vastly superior designs exist? Even with modern munitions the low calibre and muzzle velocity won’t make this weapon particularly effective against most modern armor types.

Edited by Generalissimo

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1287988232' post='2492619'][color="#000080"]OOC: Oh my god this is the funniest thread I have seen in a while. Reminds me when I was trying to export biplanes that couldn't fly.[/color][/quote]Your venture was half of my inspiration
Procinctia Armament “technology” is merely updated seventy-year designs
Completely workable, but completely outclassed by everything else fielded

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1287896255' post='2491810']Procinctia Armament is researching the possibility of exporting slightly used [i]Second Republic of War-Procinctia War[/i] depleted uranium.[/quote]The Republic of War expended more depleted uranium per square foot leveling Saint Paul City than anywhere else in the history of warfare
- [i]but Procinctia’s horrific tragedy can be your gain![/i]

Procinctia Armament is selling fourteen (imperial) tons of recycled weapon’s grade [i]Second Republic of War-Procinctia War[/i] depleted uranium from an abandoned White Cross Bering disposal facility. The White Cross Organization spent a year removing this poisonous material from our islands and now you too can rain depleted uranium on your enemies like Procinctia’s devastation.

Procinctia Armament is selling slightly used recycled depleted uranium for $4 per (imperial) pound.

It’s made by the old [i]Republic of War[/i], you know they always made good stuff.

Act now and you can receive a sixth pound of recycled depleted uranium for every five purchased
That’s a pound of depleted uranium – [b]absolutely free![/b]

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1288320465' post='2495950']
The Republic of War expended more depleted uranium per square foot leveling Saint Paul City than anywhere else in the history of warfare
- [i]but Procinctia’s horrific tragedy can be your gain![/i]

Procinctia Armament is selling fourteen (imperial) tons of recycled weapon’s grade [i]Second Republic of War-Procinctia War[/i] depleted uranium from an abandoned White Cross Bering disposal facility. The White Cross Organization spent a year removing this poisonous material from our islands and now you too can rain depleted uranium on your enemies like Procinctia’s devastation.

Procinctia Armament is selling slightly used recycled depleted uranium for $4 per (imperial) pound.

It’s made by the old [i]Republic of War[/i], you know they always made good stuff.

Act now and you can receive a sixth pound of recycled depleted uranium for every five purchased
That’s a pound of depleted uranium – [b]absolutely free![/b]
[/quote]
[b]***Classified***[/b]

"Did we really pull that much uranium out of the ground for them?"

The aide nodded. "Then purchase as much as possible...keep it out of the hands of those who would use it irresponsibly.

[b]***End Classified***
[/b]
[b]***Private to Procinctia Armament***[/b]

Australia is interested in purchasing the entire stockpile.

OOC: For ze lulz... :P

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1288480031' post='2497561'][b]***Classified***[/b]

"Did we really pull that much uranium out of the ground for them?"

The aide nodded. "Then purchase as much as possible...keep it out of the hands of those who would use it irresponsibly.

[b]***End Classified***
[/b]
[b]***Private to Procinctia Armament***[/b]

Australia is interested in purchasing the entire stockpile.

OOC: For ze lulz... :P[/quote]*Procinctia Armament public statement*
Procinctia Armament reports that the entire stockpile of recycled slightly used [i]Second Republic of War-Procinctia War[/i] depleted uranium has been sold to an anonymous country.

*Private to Australia*
Fourteen imperial tons of depleted uranium is yours for the sum of $125,440
Shipping not included, you are responsible for transporting it to Australia.

Edited by Generalissimo

[b]Procinctia Armament research project announced[/b]

Rocket projectile firearms were developed, researched, and tested extensively in throughout the 1960’s. Considered by most to be a technological dead end Rocket projectile firearms were abandoned because of inaccuracy, difficulty of use, and poor reliability. Studying the Gyrojet MkI and Gyrojet MkII Procinctia Armament is exploring possible designs for a rocket pistol.