Procinctia Armament

Generalissimo

Rocket pistol ammunition has been unavailable for decades and currently costs hundreds of dollars a shot, the expense and scarcity of these rounds have deprived collectors and operators from shooting rocket handguns. While researching our rocket pistol we needed to produce ammunition for our own Gyrojet handguns necessary for analysis and testing.

Procinctia Armament is now selling .51 caliber rockets for the Gyrojet MkI and .49 caliber rockets for the Gyrojet MkII for $20 a rocket.

Edited by Generalissimo

[b]***Classified***[/b]

It would take approximately two months to properly, and safely, transport all the material to its new destination in the heart of the Australia Outback. What better place to hide such things than in the middle of nowhere?

The money, instead of being wired this time, was delivered in person by a faceless beaurocrat in a black suit and tie and black sunglasses.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1288501612' post='2497826']
Rocket pistol ammunition has been unavailable for decades and currently costs hundreds of dollars a shot, the expense and scarcity of these rounds have deprived collectors and operators from shooting rocket handguns. While researching our rocket pistol we needed to produce ammunition for our own Gyrojet handguns necessary for analysis and testing.

Procinctia Armament is now selling .51 caliber rockets for the Gyrojet MkI and .49 caliber rockets for the Gyrojet MkII for $20 a rocket.
[/quote]

Grassy Plains N such would like to inquire whether or not they are selling the guns themselves or just the rockets.

Also we would like to buy one tactical flintlock pistol. The Grand General likes to hunt with unique weapons.

[quote name='Lord Zephyr' timestamp='1288597551' post='2498869']Grassy Plains N such would like to inquire whether or not they are selling the guns themselves or just the rockets.[/quote] Mk or MkII Gyrojets (or any variant of rocket pistol) has not been in production since the 1960’s and Procinctia Armament doesn’t have the license. Production of .49 and .51 caliber rockets originally stopped because of a perceived lack of demand, but our company believes a demand from collectors has changed the circumstances dramatically. Procinctia Armament is merely selling unique types of ammunition that have not been available for forty years – allowing rocket pistol owners an opportunity to actually fire their weapons for the time in years.

[quote name='Lord Zephyr' timestamp='1288597551' post='2498869']Also we would like to buy one tactical flintlock pistol. The Grand General likes to hunt with unique weapons.[/quote] A Procinctia Armament Tactical Flintlock will be sent to the Grand General for a total cost of $545
The Grand General’s Tactical Flintlock will be delivered in two days with a powder carrier and commemorative box.

Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia Armament presents the .51 caliber Rocket Revolver

Procinctia Arms .51 caliber Rocket Revolver is furthest, and only, advancement of modern rocket ammunition revolving handguns – definitively the first original rocket pistol design in half a century. Our .51 caliber Rocket Revolver overcomes the reliability issues of old Gyrojet pistols by replacing the automatic loader with a revolving loading mechanism. All purchases include twelve Procinctia Armament .51 caliber rockets.

[b]Procinctia Arms .51 caliber Rocket Revolver[/b]
[i]Cost[/i] $785
[i]Action[/i] Double Action
[i]Feed System[/i] Six Round Cylinder
[i]Rate of fire[/i] Six (+) rounds a minute (user dependent)
[i]Muzzle velocity[/i] Negligible, increasing over flight to approximately 1250ft/s
[i]Effective range[/i] 50 meters
Advantages: fires underwater, no muzzle flashes, self-propelled ammunition
Disadvantages: relatively inaccurate for a handgun

[b]Independent Criticisms[/b]: The overwhelming inaccuracy of rocket guns was offset by an incredible rate of fire, a revolver rocket pistol eliminates one of the only advantages of rocket guns.

Edited by Generalissimo