Royal Wedding

Beauty

[center][img]http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/events/SPX-023317.jpg[/img]

[size="5"][b][font="Book Antiqua"]Royal Wedding de Zaboor[/font][/b][/center][/size]

As of March 9, 2011. Sovereign Samiya Laila will be marrying the now Vice-Sovereign Abd-al-Aziz Amal. As seen above the following nations have been invited to the ceremonies.

[quote]Tunisia
Kzivonsia
Caliphate of Africa
The Islamic Union of Maghreb
The Kingdom of Cochin
Australian Free State
Monaco-Valencia
Pihana
The Atlas Empire
The Greater Timuridian Empire[/quote]

All nations have received invitations via their embassies or via Diplomatic Communications.

The Ceremony will be done with an Islam Imam and be conducted in a French Themed Mosque in Doha, All provisions, room, and board will be paid via the Zaboorian Ministry of Finances. So far a crowd of ~17,000 has been invited and a additional 150,000 observers will be allowed outside the mosque. A parade will follow shortly after in honor of the new Couple of Zaboor. All nations will be allowed to send their condolences if not attending. All attendees from foreign nations will be expected to follow Zaboorian Law. Law Breakers will be penalized with an additional felony of Disturbing the Peace.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1299722671' post='2658157']
Communist Australia is curious as to why our neighbors (and allies) were invited, but we were not. Is this a deliberate exclusion or is there a hidden agenda that we cannot see?
[/quote]

The People's Republic of Africa echoes this statement.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1299726608' post='2658206']
So you believe a good 90% of the world will not act civilly at a wedding? And your only criteria for invitation is the establishment of an embassy? Quite interesting.
[/quote]

"Well now, We did not know we had Embassies with The Caliphate of Africa or various other nations on that list. Thanks for telling us that as we will now try to find them.

Well we want to invite nations who we know that can act civil. Notice a key word that I said. KNOW they can act civil. We arent taking chances here to let in some freak show as many nations have presented themselves to be. We only wish for respect. If it offends you that much that your not invited to my wedding, we will send you a video tape.

Ciao!"

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1299726994' post='2658211']
The Chairman has more important matters to attend to than a wedding.
[/quote]

"You weren't going to attend yet you still make a big deal out of not getting invited. How Ironic."

[i] I will happily attend your wedding, sister! I hope that we may become very close friends; I will find a substitute for myself from the Conference of Islam to make it to your ceremonies- I would not miss this for the world!

By Allah's grace,
Majida Al-Fayyoumi[/i]

[quote name='AlDei' timestamp='1299728795' post='2658236']
[i] I will happily attend your wedding, sister! I hope that we may become very close friends; I will find a substitute for myself from the Conference of Islam to make it to your ceremonies- I would not miss this for the world!

By Allah's grace,
Majida Al-Fayyoumi[/i]
[/quote]

[i]"We greatly thank Majida Al-Fayyoumi for their intent to attend the wedding Ceremonies. This is going to be a great friendship.

Sincerely,
Samiya[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299726801' post='2658208']
We arent taking chances here to let in some freak show as many nations have presented themselves to be. We only wish for respect.
[/quote]

You ask for respect, but go around calling other nations freak shows. Need I explain further?

If it offends you that much that your not invited to my wedding, we will send you a video tape.
[/quote]

The PRA expects two copies

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1299730508' post='2658250']
You ask for respect, but go around calling other nations freak shows. Need I explain further?

The PRA expects two copies
[/quote]

"They will get none."

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299731224' post='2658258']
"They will get none."
[/quote]

This is an insult to the people of the PRA. We strongly urge you to reconsider this statement.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1299732601' post='2658269']
This is an insult to the people of the PRA. We strongly urge you to reconsider this statement.
[/quote]

"Thats nice. Anyways back to the wedding."

Well we want to invite nations who we know that can act civil. Notice a key word that I said. KNOW they can act civil. We arent taking chances here to let in some freak show as many nations have presented themselves to be.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299732779' post='2658272']
"In the word of the Sovereign's cat: 'Meow Meow Meow Meow'"
[/quote]

"If this is the criteria to attend your wedding, I wonder why you are attending."

-A PRA member of parliament

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1299733058' post='2658276']
"If this is the criteria to attend your wedding, I wonder why you are attending."

-A PRA member of parliament
[/quote]

"We ask you stop speaking here, it is no longer necessary, your attempting to provoke and its very pathetic."

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1299735622' post='2658306']
"We ask you stop speaking here, it is no longer necessary, your attempting to provoke and its very pathetic."
[/quote]

"You are the one provoking by insinuating that most of the world cannot be civil, and yet proceed to act insolent when dealt a simple comment."

[quote name='Moriarty' timestamp='1299775168' post='2658582']
Several delegates of the Caliphate of Africa would arrive, barring lavish gifts for the the newly wed couple.
[/quote]

"I have never seen such beautiful gifts, We thank our friends in the Caliphate!"