Regarding Deletion and Ruler Name Changes

Ephriam Grey

As long as you don't have more than one nation, you're fine.

If you change names, please do remember to inform the mods through a thread in Moderation > Forum abuse or pm, so we can edit your forum name to match your new ruler or nation name.

In that case...

I received the following emails on 23 November

Hello droppie,

Please complete the nation deletion process with the code provided below at http://www.cybernations.net/nation_delete.asp

Nation Delete Code: cgM3e7g9

Thanks for playing Cyber Nations,

Kevin (aka. Admin)

Hello mellon,

Thank you for registering with Cyber Nations. Your account is almost setup in the game. Please validate your new account by using the following information detailed below at http://www.cybernations.net/validate.asp

Login User Name: mellon

Temporary Password: hTyN7zLp

The above account information will be your username and temporary password for the game. You will be asked to create a new password when validate your account and you may change your password at any time by accessing your in-game profile screen.

There are a lot of resources and information on the official Cyber Nations community forums that can help you get started. In addition to the in-game teams within Cyber Nations there are also numerous player created alliances that are constantly vying for position and power that might be willing to accept your nation into their alliance and help you get started. For more information see the Cyber Nations forums at http://www.cybernations.net/forums/. I hope you enjoy your nation building experience.

Thanks for playing,

Kevin (aka. Admin)

Your user ID droppie has been banned from Cyber Nations for the reason of: You have been banned for violating the Terms & Conditions of CyberNations. Future attempts to access the game illegally will result in your ISP being contacted. Do not attempt to circumvent this ban.

Which was followed on the 24th with

Your nation wallen ruled by mellon has been deleted from Cyber Nations for the reason of: You have violated the Cyber Nations Terms & Conditions by using more than one nation.

I always assumed the banning was a result of 2 users, and the nation deletion as a side effect of that. Since you can't appeal ingame actions, I left it at that.

(so, ehm, yes, I don't have a nation at the moment as well.)

Yes, but the nation was created before the banning, and I cannot think of another reason I would be banned.

or, timeline.

nation of droppie deleted

nation of mellon created

user droppie banned

nation of mellon deleted by admin.

I always assumed the banning was caused by me having 2 users. (of which one had a nation).

Since Justitia now says that it should be ok, I am a bit confused by this.

(edit, adding last line and the clarification "one had a nation")

Edited by droppie

admin has ruled that anyone logging in to two user accounts (therefore keeping two active) is in breach of the rules. Therefore I wouldn't test it. If you have two user accounts (again, not nations, having two of those will get you deleted hands down) but don't log into the first after you create the second and don't log into the first again before it expires, then you should be fine.

admin has ruled that anyone logging in to two user accounts (therefore keeping two active) is in breach of the rules. Therefore I wouldn't test it. If you have two user accounts (again, not nations, having two of those will get you deleted hands down) but don't log into the first after you create the second and don't log into the first again before it expires, then you should be fine.

Yeah that's all I did. Once I made the new one I never logged on to the old one again.

That explains. I accidently logged in with the droppie account, but logged out when I saw the message about not having a nation.

That's a breach of rules = banning of both accounts = goodbye forever, right?