Anyone want to help Start alliance

Kingfloater

lol yellow you crack me up :D king do what you need to do and don't worry bout anyone else. this game has suffered so many setbacks that anyone who wants to improve it or create some activity is definitely welcome. good luck and also remember IRC is a great place to find bored players :D

I have 5 years coming up next march :)

You are more then Welcome to join my alliance king we currently have a couple gov spots still left If that is something you are interested in. We just require some basic things.

Edited by Anxiety

[quote name='Engel' timestamp='1296015170' post='2601825']
Why do current alliances not appeal to you? If you created an alliance, what would it offer that is different from alliances already in existence?
[/quote]
I want to be a Leader and I think it would be fun to run my own alliance and the Coalition Of Red Empires has nothing more to offer than other existing alliances besides new experiences and oppritunitys

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1296101823' post='2604173']
I want to be a Leader and I think it would be fun to run my own alliance and the Coalition Of Red Empires has nothing more to offer than other existing alliances besides new experiences and oppritunitys
[/quote]

Running an alliance is not all its cracked up to be...