An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294385298' post='2567049']
hahahahahaha. Guess tW and TF weren't good enough to take down RE when RE was already at war so they called in help from OP? awesome. either that or tW and TF couldn't handle G-6 (for tW,again) and needed to call in OP to help them on the RE front in order to allow tW and TF to concentrate on G-6?

or both really. either way, have fun OP and RE. though i hope that Clash and memory will stop with the whole "we only believe in up-declares" bs they have been spouting since it is easy to see that that line is a total lie. i could handle tW and TF coming in but calling in OP, to me shows that that whole thing was a lie to make them look good.

anyways, again have fun on the battlefield OP and RE. too bad OP ain't hitting G-6 as well.
[/quote]

No it's more a case of people just not rolling over and allowing G6 RE or TPC to dictate how this game is played. The protection over DR has worked a charm don't you think? All that bravado and saying we will play how we want has really worked great. DR is being rolled, your being rolled, your protection means nothing at this point in time. As I said to you before you will get rolled for this and it happened. Why be upset? You brought this on yourselves by upsetting the general populace of TE.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294398409' post='2567170']
No it's more a case of people just not rolling over and allowing G6 RE or TPC to dictate how this game is played. The protection over DR has worked a charm don't you think? All that bravado and saying we will play how we want has really worked great. DR is being rolled, your being rolled, your protection means nothing at this point in time. As I said to you before you will get rolled for this and it happened. Why be upset? You brought this on yourselves by upsetting the general populace of TE.
[/quote]

No I'm happy. This is the round that will be known as the time it took half of TE to fight us. War memories and such. The round isn't even halfway over yet ;)

However, rolling over LE was hardly what we were doing. We had little time to act. We could either A: wait to see if they blitz us which requires enormous activity. B: joint effort to try to get on the offensive.

Logic is more likely to choose B, which even at that is hard to say worked. A lot of LE nations declared on us quickly. Some people of ours were put into anarchy during the blitz. Really, its the Warriors over active sense of justice and morality. Before Warriors declared I believe LE had lost 10000 NS during the blitz and regained 2000 or so NS during the fight. G-6 lost 10000 NS on the blitz and simply never regained it. You think we don't account for fighting ability. You guys open your stat books and do simple math and when the numbers aren't even it's automatically a moral infraction and something has to be done. The Warriors are dictating more how TE should be played than us. As for the other war we just expanded it, but it wasn't generally lopsided. TPC being blitzed. G-6 and RE low on money. LE extremely well prepared. DF and DR had peace until now. I'm not arguing against the war itself. People play how they want including teaming up to take us on. I'm arguing that we did nothing unfair. No curbstomp was planned. We did what was necessary at the moment. We attempted to even up the fight in numbers because you guys get butthurt when your numbers don't add up but you still got butthurt. We didn't want to overdo it and get smeared all over because we knew what we were facing. If anything we were going for the whole quit acting like TE has rules thing.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294399730' post='2567178']
No I'm happy. This is the round that will be known as the time it took half of TE to fight us. War memories and such. The round isn't even halfway over yet ;)

However, rolling over LE was hardly what we were doing. We had little time to act. We could either A: wait to see if they blitz us which requires enormous activity. B: joint effort to try to get on the offensive.

Logic is more likely to choose B, which even at that is hard to say worked. A lot of LE nations declared on us quickly. Some people of ours were put into anarchy during the blitz. Really, its the Warriors over active sense of justice and morality. Before Warriors declared I believe LE had lost 10000 NS during the blitz and regained 2000 or so NS during the fight. G-6 lost 10000 NS on the blitz and simply never regained it. You think we don't account for fighting ability. You guys open your stat books and do simple math and when the numbers aren't even it's automatically a moral infraction and something has to be done. The Warriors are dictating more how TE should be played than us. As for the other war we just expanded it, but it wasn't generally lopsided. TPC being blitzed. G-6 and RE low on money. LE extremely well prepared. DF and DR had peace until now. I'm not arguing against the war itself. People play how they want including teaming up to take us on. I'm arguing that we did nothing unfair. No curbstomp was planned. We did what was necessary at the moment. We attempted to even up the fight in numbers because you guys get butthurt when your numbers don't add up but you still got butthurt. We didn't want to overdo it and get smeared all over because we knew what we were facing. If anything we were going for the whole quit acting like TE has rules thing.
[/quote]

I couldn't care less about RE TPC, what irritated me was G-6 saying they will hit anyone that touched DR, even if it's a up-declare that DR could handle. Again I can't reiterate how well this little tactic has worked for them :smug:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294400092' post='2567181']
I couldn't care less about RE TPC, what irritated me was G-6 saying they will hit anyone that touched DR, even if it's a up-declare that DR could handle. Again I can't reiterate how well this little tactic has worked for them :smug:
[/quote]

And? We made a deal with DR. We aren't the first to do such a thing. The tactic worked it's extent but I guess we became a threat to many and so everyone teamed up to stop us. Even people I thought wouldn't get involved come in at the very end to pick off tech. Bloody vultures.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294400316' post='2567183']
And? We made a deal with DR. We aren't the first to do such a thing. The tactic worked it's extent but I guess we became a threat to many and so everyone teamed up to stop us. Even people I thought wouldn't get involved come in at the very end to pick off tech. Bloody vultures.
[/quote]

Normally I don't ask serious questions, but did you expect a different response?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294400798' post='2567186']
Normally I don't ask serious questions, but did you expect a different response?
[/quote]

Anybody could have still attacked DR. All that would have had to be done is place Object A with Object B to get Object C. In other words, such as alliances have always done, and similarly what happened to TPC this round. Get multiple alliances to do it. It's not hard to get someone to go into a war supporting you. This is TE and people crave war. It doesn't have to be an elaborate scheme or anything. Also like what we did with LE. We like our wars larger. So we make it so they have to be large :smug:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294401042' post='2567188']
Anybody could have still attacked DR. All that would have had to be done is place Object A with Object B to get Object C. In other words, such as alliances have always done, and similarly what happened to TPC this round. Get multiple alliances to do it. It's not hard to get someone to go into a war supporting you. This is TE and people crave war. It doesn't have to be an elaborate scheme or anything. Also like what we did with LE. We like our wars larger. So we make it so they have to be large :smug:
[/quote]

So really there is no complaint about your side being stomped on? Kudos to you, well played.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294401371' post='2567189']
So really there is no complaint about your side being stomped on? Kudos to you, well played.
[/quote]

Well we already stomped on you, so anything someone from WAPA has to say doesn't mean much.

I'm glad you will enjoy the smashing your alliance is receiving.

That's the difference between the likes of WAPA and G-6, we have class and congratulate your awesome attacks, you guys just get butt hurt and cry lots. Ohh well.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294402283' post='2567195']
[/quote]

Broken record.

As for the edit, I'm simply saying. You having issue with our treaties means nothing. We already went toe to toe with you. Along with Warriors. The whole crying fad is boring. What exactly did you do over us having a treaty? Exactly.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294402935' post='2567204']
So similar yet so different am I right?
[/quote]

No difference, other than the people crying. from both sides, but if you would like to point out a crying post from myself then please feel free to do so.

[/quote]

That's about as much as anyone else does.

Wasn't to hard to find :smug:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294404702' post='2567216']
That's about as much as anyone else does.

Wasn't to hard to find :smug:
[/quote]

LAWL you think that's crying? If you do then "U MAD" ? Seriously dig harder, search further. That was a comment, a statement that doesn't even remotely sound like crying, Clutch straws much?

Does that comment come across as, WAHHHH were being stomped on? Waaaaaahhhh, you need half of planet steve to kill us, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Because it's no where near it. LAWL you are funny.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294404907' post='2567217']
LAWl you think that's crying? If you do then "U MAD" ? Seriously dig harder, search further. That was a comment, a statement that doesn't even remotely sound like crying, Clutch straws much?
[/quote]

No, but that is similar to comments made that everyone does the "Quit crying" crap. It's exactly what we have been iterating. We aren't whining we are commenting. We are in the same boat now. Welcome, you can sit next to me if you want.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294405046' post='2567219']
No, but that is similar to comments made that everyone does the "Quit crying" crap. It's exactly what we have been iterating. We aren't whining we are commenting. We are in the same boat now. Welcome, you can sit next to me if you want.
[/quote]

You missed the point where I said both sides cry? You also missed the point where I said have I personally cried ? Nope. Did I cry when we got jumped on by G-6/RE? Nope I congratulated them on a good blitz. It's just terrible that people don't suck it up.

I was also wondering if your little dig earlier in the post regarding people coming in at the end to steal tech was directed at OP? or anyone in particular? I mean if they play the game their way and you play it your way surely you have nothing to gripe about? All is fair and all that jazz?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294405255' post='2567221']
You missed the point where I said both sides cry? You also missed the point where I said have I personally cried ? Nope. Did I cry when we got jumped on by G-6/RE? Nope I congratulated them on a good blitz. It's just terrible that people don't suck it up.

I was also wondering if your little dig earlier in the post regarding people coming in at the end to steal tech was directed at OP? or anyone in particular? I mean if they play the game their way and you play it your way surely you have nothing to gripe about? All is fair and all that jazz?
[/quote]

No its just an inconvenience. Do I have to absolutely love everything. This whole whining game is a nuisance where if someone says something people just say "quit whining" like its the godlike answer that will solve anything. And I am talking about anyone who uses it, minus those who have jokingly used it towards someone who overuses it.

OP/GR/(and that other one that is like GR but not GR) attacking us is an inconvenience. And they are just here to vulture stuff out of us. Me stating a dislike towards it is not whining. Nobody would like someone doing that to them. But in the end nothing can be done about it. It's a thorn in the side and I don't like thorns in my side. I'm not saying they have an obligation to not do it or anything. But vultures pick the meat off of dead people. Thus they are vultures. I enjoy my meat. Thus I comment on their vulture like abilities.

If it's whining we truly are in the same boat fellow whiner. Once again you may sit next to me if this is the case.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294406187' post='2567223']
No its just an inconvenience. Do I have to absolutely love everything. This whole whining game is a nuisance where if someone says something people just say "quit whining" like its the godlike answer that will solve anything. And I am talking about anyone who uses it, minus those who have jokingly used it towards someone who overuses it.

OP/GR/(and that other one that is like GR but not GR) attacking us is an inconvenience. And they are just here to vulture stuff out of us. Me stating a dislike towards it is not whining. Nobody would like someone doing that to them. But in the end nothing can be done about it. It's a thorn in the side and I don't like thorns in my side. [b]I'm not saying they have an obligation to not do it or anything[/b]. But vultures pick the meat off of dead people. Thus they are vultures. I enjoy my meat. Thus I comment on their vulture like abilities.

If it's whining we truly are in the same boat fellow whiner. Once again you may sit next to me if this is the case.
[/quote]

I like good blitzes and when I see one I will congratulate it. Whether it is against me or not.

If I see an attempt at some alliance dictating the way things will be and it doesn't work out for them, I will laugh. Again if it is my plans that fail I will laugh at myself. If I see people crying about any of the above, I will laugh at them. Including myself if that was the case. If you set the bar and say "we will do things our way" and you do things "your way" and people wreck your alliances, then there is nothing to be irritated about. I have griped in private about the morals WAPA have. They usually don't down declare and they try to keep it as even as possible regarding war. This annoys me as I'm not like that. I say wreck as many people in as many different ways as possible, but at the same time I'd expect the repercussions of such actions to be quite harsh, would I cry about it, whine about it? Nope.

And I get sea sick, so you may sit next to me on the jet, if you wish. You supply the fuel though ;)

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294393429' post='2567127']
While OP and GR/NTO are alliances which we have alot of respect for, I wouldn't say that we are on each others "top-friends" list, there is really little to no history of our respective alliances rolling to war with one another.

I can not speak on behalf of Clash in this matter, but as of my knowledge, In the past day we have made no request was made by the Warriors to [u]any[/u] alliance requesting that they enter the conflict, much less enter to 'take heat off from us'.

I'll pretend not to hear your snide insults and forget to tell you about the G-6 nation who offered peace after some cruise missiles.

Ooops, guess I just told you about it after all. Perhaps I picked weak targets (not that my 1600 NS is going to enable me to take on the cream of the crop), but I've yet to face the challenge of a defensive ground attack in 28 hours of war.
[/quote]

Despite the fact that it has been a couple of updates since tW entered, i have yet to have a single tW declare on me defensively at all. The fact that there was 103 (now there is 104) Warrior nations and a grand total of 85 wars for tW pertaining to this war (despite OP managing to find 36 open slots on RE last night and GR finding 30 open slots last night and NTO finding 7 open slots last night for a grand total of 73 open slots or almost as many as tW has declared). Hell, i could attempt to brag and state that the tW i am facing is not even fighting back anymore but the dude is in 4 wars of which he declared 2, and i am currently only in 1 cuz all me defensive slots are open and 2 of my offensive slots are stuck with raids that won't peace out. so really, the dude i hit was doing quite well but now, he is probably hurting and that is to be expected.

also, are you really bragging about hitting 3 nations all of whom have 5 ongoing wars? really? gee, if you were fighting 5v1 how well do you think you would be doing? and as for the G-6 nation, you were the last one to declare on him after the G-6 nation declared on 2 nations and got declared on by 2 others. but yes, please continue your bragging as it does not make you look stupid and pathetic at all...**Rolls eyes*.

so yeah, i will just plain laugh at your attempts at insults.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294406187' post='2567223']

OP/GR/(and that other one that is like GR but not GR) attacking us is an inconvenience. And they are just here to vulture stuff out of us. Me stating a dislike towards it is not whining. Nobody would like someone doing that to them. But in the end nothing can be done about it. It's a thorn in the side and I don't like thorns in my side. I'm not saying they have an obligation to not do it or anything. But vultures pick the meat off of dead people. Thus they are vultures. I enjoy my meat. Thus I comment on their vulture like abilities.

[/quote]

By the way, I can see your point and to a degree with most of what you posted earlier in this thread, I agree, but surely you can also see my point? [OOC] I have to go to the gym [OOC] It has been a pleasure conversing.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294406886' post='2567228']
I like good blitzes and when I see one I will congratulate it. Whether it is against me or not.

If I see an attempt at some alliance dictating the way things will be and it doesn't work out for them, I will laugh. Again if it is my plans that fail I will laugh at myself. If I see people crying about any of the above, I will laugh at them. Including myself if that was the case. If you set the bar and say "we will do things our way" and you do things "your way" and people wreck your alliances, then there is nothing to be irritated about. I have griped in private about the morals WAPA have. They usually don't down declare and they try to keep it as even as possible regarding war. This annoys me as I'm not like that. I say wreck as many people in as many different ways as possible, but at the same time I'd expect the repercussions of such actions to be quite harsh, would I cry about it, whine about it? Nope.

And I get sea sick, so you may sit next to me on the jet, if you wish. You supply the fuel though ;)
[/quote]

I did research on jet fuel. Maybe a road trip?

Also I do get things you say.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294397028' post='2567154']
Why would I be upset about the blitz? I was not involved with tW at the time.

Also, I am a little confused about your 1 day of preparation statement, it had been longer then that since the first war was peaced out, and you were on the offensive?
[/quote]

i am assuming it was the fact that we had 1 days worth of notice before going to war again. We were relaxing a bit after we stomped on tW and then told a day (i.e. Jan 3rd) that we were to prepare for war and then boom on the 4th, we were in it.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294397595' post='2567159']
I was not masked on their forums at the time or on their alliance affiliation, if that elaborates.

As for preparation, in TE either your at war or your in preparation for war. Not really any other stages that I can think of. Provided that you say that you were 'untouched', you should have had two weeks of preparation.
[/quote]

wait wait wait wait wait a minute. didn't you and clash state that tW was not prepared for war when they got hit? so if there was either 2 stages and tW was at neither one, then you are either ignorant or lying or tW is even worse at war than we had previously thought.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294398409' post='2567170']
[/quote]

ahhh... so when G-6/RE (honestly haven't seen much from TPC so i have no clue what you talkin bout there) state we are going to play as we want to play, somehow that ends up being dictating to others how everyone should play? yet, everyone ganging up on us to "teach us a lesson" is somehow not dictating to us how we should play?

everything i am getting is that G-6/DR/RE have to play how ya'll want us to play or we get curbstomped far worse than anything ya'll could possibly come close to saying we ever did. okay gotcha. a bunch of hypocritical and usually (not saying you Hiro) whiny !@#$%*es can dictate to others how they can or cannot play while stating they are doing that because somehow the other group was dictating to others how they can or cannot play, when the other group only said we will play things our way.

i ain't upset in the slightest. i just call hypocrites, hypocrites when i see them. so all of this was over a single treaty when there are still other treaties in this round. again, hypocrites.

go ahead and attempt to teach us this lesson of yours. go ahead and attempt to dictate to us how we can or cannot play. go ahead and attempt to make us conform to how tW/TF/OP/et al state that all of TE (or maybe just Confusion/RE and any who are friendly to them...) has to play.

it doesn't mean the lesson will take.

[/quote]

so when is WAPA going after the other 2 or 3 treaties that i am certain have mandatory defensive clauses in them? cuz that is the same thing. if WAPA ain't about to fight those alliances, they need to shut the $%&@ up about G-6/DR. seriously, that is the stupidest argument out there.

if having a mandatory defense clause was a reason to be hit, then there are 4-6 other alliances who should be on the receiving end also. since they are not then that reason is a lie and you damn well know it.

*going off of what memoryproblems said about what treaties still existed this round.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294402283' post='2567195']

That's the difference between the likes of WAPA and G-6, we have class and congratulate your awesome attacks, you guys just get butt hurt and cry lots. Ohh well.
[/quote]

where do you see crying? i see someone explanations for you and those like you. hey, it took 7 of the 12 sanctioned alliances, plus NTO, THP, Abyss, and WAPA (i.e. 11 alliances) to manage to take on G-6/RE/DR/TPC. i would have to say that we have to be doing it far better than those 11 alliances. who else are you guys going to bring in? Synergy? FARK? Fellowship? i mean come on, just keep piling them on as it is obvious ya'll still need more firepower behind you.

talk about butt hurt. WAPA got butt hurt for being stomped on so jumps on the bandwagon train onto G-6/RE/DR when we already have 10 other alliances on us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. talk about getting butt hurt. oh, that is hilarious.

Also, if WAPA had so much class as you state, where is their DoW? also, where are these supposed morals that you stated WAPA had? being the 11th alliance to dogpile on us, is not exactly in keeping with these supposed morals WAPA has? or are they as disposable as tW's supposed morals? (as in exist just like the morals of most in SE has morals, only when it is convenient for them or they can use it to build a coalition)

also, i love the irony of you guys fighting us in an attempt to dictate how we should play while stating the reason is because we somehow dictated how ya'll should play. and the truly ironic part is, ya'll playing how we are playing now. :o so basically i guess ya'll be right. G-6 and therefore Confusion truly does control TE. tW and WAPA both drop their convenient morals and began playing how Confusion dictated. awesome.

anyways, maybe we can spar again. i had fun our last time around.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294407076' post='2567230']
Despite the fact that it has been a couple of updates since tW entered, i have yet to have a single tW declare on me defensively at all. The fact that there was 103 (now there is 104) Warrior nations and a grand total of 85 wars for tW pertaining to this war (despite OP managing to find 36 open slots on RE last night and GR finding 30 open slots last night and NTO finding 7 open slots last night for a grand total of 73 open slots or almost as many as tW has declared). Hell, i could attempt to brag and state that the tW i am facing is not even fighting back anymore but the dude is in 4 wars of which he declared 2, and i am currently only in 1 cuz all me defensive slots are open and 2 of my offensive slots are stuck with raids that won't peace out. so really, the dude i hit was doing quite well but now, he is probably hurting and that is to be expected.

also, are you really bragging about hitting 3 nations all of whom have 5 ongoing wars? really? gee, if you were fighting 5v1 how well do you think you would be doing? and as for the G-6 nation, you were the last one to declare on him after the G-6 nation declared on 2 nations and got declared on by 2 others. but yes, please continue your bragging as it does not make you look stupid and pathetic at all...**Rolls eyes*.

so yeah, i will just plain laugh at your attempts at insults.
[/quote]

Man you are mad. If you loved war like you say you do I wouldn't have to read all this complaining about us.

We have inactives just like any other alliance. I ran the target list for G-6 and well I wouldn't be talking G-6 had maybe half its nations at war. I fought two guys and anarchied them and both peaced out with me. You guys aren't so stellar either.

And when I get peace I'll give you a visit and see how much you like war.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294409251' post='2567252']
i am assuming it was the fact that we had 1 days worth of notice before going to war again. We were relaxing a bit after we stomped on tW and then told a day (i.e. Jan 3rd) that we were to prepare for war and then boom on the 4th, we were in it.

wait wait wait wait wait a minute. didn't you and clash state that tW was not prepared for war when they got hit? so if there was either 2 stages and tW was at neither one, then you are either ignorant or lying or tW is even worse at war than we had previously thought.

ahhh... so when G-6/RE (honestly haven't seen much from TPC so i have no clue what you talkin bout there) state we are going to play as we want to play, somehow that ends up being dictating to others how everyone should play? yet, everyone ganging up on us to "teach us a lesson" is somehow not dictating to us how we should play?

[b]everything i am getting is that G-6/DR/RE have to play how ya'll want us to play or we get curbstomped far worse than anything ya'll could possibly come close to saying we ever did. okay gotcha. a bunch of hypocritical and usually (not saying you Hiro) whiny !@#$%*es can dictate to others how they can or cannot play while stating they are doing that because somehow the other group was dictating to others how they can or cannot play, when the other group only said we will play things our way. [/b]

i ain't upset in the slightest. i just call hypocrites, hypocrites when i see them. so all of this was over a single treaty when there are still other treaties in this round. again, hypocrites.

[b]go ahead and attempt to teach us this lesson of yours. go ahead and attempt to dictate to us how we can or cannot play. go ahead and attempt to make us conform to how tW/TF/OP/et al state that all of TE (or maybe just Confusion/RE and any who are friendly to them...) has to play.
[/b]
it doesn't mean the lesson will take.

[b]so when is WAPA going after the other 2 or 3 treaties that i am certain have mandatory defensive clauses in them? cuz that is the same thing. if WAPA ain't about to fight those alliances, they need to shut the $%&@ up about G-6/DR. seriously, that is the stupidest argument out there.[/b]

if having a mandatory defense clause was a reason to be hit, then there are 4-6 other alliances who should be on the receiving end also. since they are not then that reason is a lie and you damn well know it.

*going off of what memoryproblems said about what treaties still existed this round.

[b]where do you see crying? i see someone explanations for you and those like you. hey, it took 7 of the 12 sanctioned alliances, plus NTO, THP, Abyss, and WAPA (i.e. 11 alliances) to manage to take on G-6/RE/DR/TPC. i would have to say that we have to be doing it far better than those 11 alliances. who else are you guys going to bring in? Synergy? FARK? Fellowship? i mean come on, just keep piling them on as it is obvious ya'll still need more firepower behind you. [/b]

talk about butt hurt. WAPA got butt hurt for being stomped on so jumps on the bandwagon train onto G-6/RE/DR when we already have 10 other alliances on us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. talk about getting butt hurt. oh, that is hilarious.

[b]Also, if WAPA had so much class as you state, where is their DoW? also, where are these supposed morals that you stated WAPA had? being the 11th alliance to dogpile on us, is not exactly in keeping with these supposed morals WAPA has? or are they as disposable as tW's supposed morals? (as in exist just like the morals of most in SE has morals, only when it is convenient for them or they can use it to build a coalition)[/b]

[b]also, i love the irony of you guys fighting us in an attempt to dictate how we should play while stating the reason is because we somehow dictated how ya'll should play. and the truly ironic part is, ya'll playing how we are playing now. :o so basically i guess ya'll be right. G-6 and therefore Confusion truly does control TE. tW and WAPA both drop their convenient morals and began playing how Confusion dictated. awesome.
[/b]
anyways, maybe we can spar again. i had fun our last time around.
[/quote]

First off nobody is dictating how you play, as it has been made quite obvious you guys will do as you please. So why hate when others take a leaf out your play book and do the same?

Play whatever way you wish, I'm not stopping you nor could I. But when you have half of TE bashing you it's safe to assume people dislike that playing style and may use it to their advantage. Call it hypocritical I really don't care. But as I have already stated what is good for the goose is good for the gander <<<<!@#$ pun I know. Forgive me.

And again, play in any style you wish, but be prepared for people to dislike that style and rectify it by jumping on you.

I'm too lazy to check who has treaties with each other on paper with defensive clauses, But if you already know point them out and I will try my hardest to recommend them as targets for WAPA to play with. We don't cower away from fights, if you have witnessed us or our decs (or lack of) they are indeed mostly up-declares.

You should feel happy that it took this amount to bash you, It's a compliment, But I also think the others bashing you should feel happy also.

[OOC] They are Scottish, and it is a Friday, so update is at 6am, Their members do have to earn a living, However I will personally apologise to you on behalf of WAPA for not taking the time to post one up ( even though it will most likely be up after they get back from work) Again sorry for not posting one at 6am when people have families children to get ready for school and work to prepare for. Is that enough for you? or shall I grovel more for you understanding of such things [OOC]

Continued on the same paragraph. How many times do you see WAPA down declare? As I have already commented, I have been frustrated we don't play dirty like most other alliances here, thankfully they have caught onto the concept. I'm much happier now ;) Morals and code of conduct have no place in TE. As do treaties.

And again yes we are merely puppets on strings at your beckon call. Sometimes to defeat opponents you often have to reverse there tactics upon them. In this case it seems to be working pretty effectively. You wanted treaties and to dictate that nobody hits DR, We now have a large coalition stomping on you to stop that kind of nonsense. Again im not dictating how you play, but for every action there is a reaction, if you dislike it then, again I'm sorry.

If you come down to my range then sure we can play again. If not this round I'm sure we will meet again in the next round.

Again G-6 blitz impressed me and it was fun to watch. I hope I have the chance to repay the favour.