When the chips are down, you start running...

HHAYD

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! #%$^ING @#$&(& !$*%#^ #$%&&#! (&$%@" Gary spat out curse word after curse word. Some in different languages and some repeated. He grabbed the SAW and sprayed a burst at the lead car. "SCREW OFF!" He shouted. He then looked back at Grace. "Don't suppose you know how to drive?" He asked sarcastically.

Edited by Eggman Empire

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eggman Empire' timestamp='1301368174' post='2679631']
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! #%$^ING @#$&(& !$*%#^ #$%&&#! (&$%@" Gary spat out curse word after curse word. Some in different languages and some repeated. He grabbed the SAW and sprayed a burst at the lead car. "SCREW OFF!" He shouted. He then looked back at Grace. "Don't suppose you know how to drive?" He asked sarcastically.
[/quote]
The police car in front of him slammed on its brakes as an attempt to catch Gary off guard and force him to crash and stop.

[i]"This is police chief Ramsey. Fire at will, take out the tires."[/i]

The police car drivers' partners fired back with their 12-gauge shotguns, Glock 29s, and MP7s. Gary's "borrowed" car's windows shattered into pieces from the hail of gunfire as Grace ducked to avoid being shot. At least one of the tires was punctured from the bullets.

[s]Gary was sick of this BS, went super sayian, murdered the bejebus outta the cops, and flew Grace to Eggman Empire personally. Aaaw YEAH![/s]

OOC:*Okay...For real.*
IC: Gary struggled with the out of control car, looking for any opportunity to escape. He spied an on-ramp to a bridge and took it. The cop cars followed. The bridge led over a river. When Gary decided they had reached the right point, he smashed the car through the guard rails and sent it careening over the edge. It landed wheels up and quickly sunk. There was no sign of Gary or Grace.
----
The two broke the surface of the water with a gasp. Grace choked and spluttered as Gary tread water to keep her afloat. He looked up and grinned. They were directly underneath the bridge and right up against a support pillar. Spotting them would be very hard. But Gary knew they couldn't stick around long and began to swim to shore. They reached land in the industrial section of the city, and from there, it was just a stolen car ride to the train yards. After some stumbling about, they found Doc and Mr. Hamas. Doc gave Gary a look.

"Yeah, I'm late. Oliver's dead. Lets get the hell out of here." Gary responded wearily. The four quickly found an outbound freight and hopped on-board an empty boxcar. After the train got out of the city, Gary passed out.

The train would be a few hours of ride to Detroit. Although the police force there isn't as large and aggressive as the Chicago Police Department (and has yet to be bribed by Leaf Corporation), it was the location of LTG's main HQ. The Happy Smilers wouldn't notice the problem until they bump into LTG members.

Edited by HHAYD

Hank was walking down a Chicago sidewalk when he got that feeling he was being followed. Up ahead was a police checkpoint. He quickly ducked into an alley way and turned around to face his pursuers. Then multiple taser prongs stuck into his body and, after the juice had been pumped through, he fell to the ground limp.

[quote name='Eggman Empire' timestamp='1302205555' post='2686260']
Hank was walking down a Chicago sidewalk when he got that feeling he was being followed. Up ahead was a police checkpoint. He quickly ducked into an alley way and turned around to face his pursuers. Then multiple taser prongs stuck into his body and, after the juice had been pumped through, he fell to the ground limp.
[/quote]
"Goddamn it, why do unconscious bodies always seem to be heavier?" one of the Leaf Corporation's goons groaned as four of them picked up Hank by his limbs and dragged him to their van. "Want to try and catch him when he's fully awake? Are you out of your mind? He made a mincemeat of Toronto's airport security, police force, the Great Lakes Provinces' Presidential Guard and the LTG branch a few years ago! What makes you think you can even survive in a split second fistfight against him?" the commander shot back. The complaining goon stayed quiet as they tossed Hank into the back of the van, handcuffed him to four steel poles to ensure that if he does wake up, he couldn't escape. A thick bullet-proof glass reinforced with steel bars and wires separated the cargo hold from the driver compartment. The four LC goons then hoped into their second van.

The two vans then drove to the LCBRFCB (Leaf Corporation Biological Research Facility Chicago Branch).
-------------------------------------------
A few hours later, at LCBRFCB's one of many holding cells:
[i]
"Patient B67912V has some unusual chemicals in his blood. We are attempting to identify what the chemicals are and what effect they had on him. I suspect he had a massive chemical treatment, which allowed him to go on a rampage throughout Toronto years ago. We need to know his physical and mental state to investigate further..."

"Sir, I think he's awake. Should I check"

"He'll dismember you before you even enter his cell if he's awake. He can't stay asleep forever.[/i]

Edited by HHAYD