Cup of Nations IV

Michael McBride

"We were sorely disappointed by the performance of our team this game," Jie Jiang said in an interview after the Rangers' loss to J Andres. "It was a failure and an embarrassment that should not have taken place, especially not after our victory against Transvaal. I know my team will play harder next game."

[i][b][size="6"][size="5"][color="#0000FF"]FSPN[/color][/size][/size][/b][/i]
Funky Sports Programming Network
[i]
~The Camera zooms in on a handsome Puerto Rican man wearing a dark suit and a bright orange tie~
[/i]
Heeeey Sanch Markez here here at FSPN in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Some interesting day in sports for the Republic, lets take a quick glance at some of the highlights

The World Gridiron Cup still hasnt announced it's next set of matches, leaving the Cougars still at 1 win and 1 loss, keeping playoff hopes hush hush until it restarts after its unexplained break. Head Coach for the Cougars was unavailable for comment, possibly due to liver problems

Meanwhile back at Syracuse, the Funky Republic took its first win in the Cup of Nations IV against Arctica just last night, putting the Ravers at 1-1 and still alive for placement in the knockout rounds.

Ok that's a quick glance, I'm Sanch Markez, and more after this...
[i]*ultra sexy shampoo commercial begins*[/i]