Pieces? What Pieces?

Subtleknifewielder

At first the transmissions received by Oceanic forces would be garbled, or pure static. Nothing got through...a side effect of the jamming set to prevent the forces of anarchy from setting off their attacks.

But once it was clear the chaos was coming to a close, the smoke lifting to reveal the battered but not broken Loyalist forces, those who had been away returned, those in hiding emerged, to rebuild what was destroyed, piece together a proud nation once more, until the pieces were a seamless whole once more.

"We are Australia. We are a united nation once more, free of tyranny."

A transmission, now free and clear, was sent to the occupying forces of the Union, thanking them for their swift intervention to prevent total calamity, asking for the return of their sovereign lands. Treaties needed reactivated, agreements honored. It was hoped the Pacificans would honor the deal brokered in now-collapsed Direlia...

OOC: In short...I'm back. And with all my old lands, minus what I'm told is already claimed. Yes, that includes my Antarctic possessions. Not like Anarchy would touch what is barely inhabited anyway :P

The Kingdom of Cochin would immediately send a diplomatic delegation to Australia to discuss the issue of Cocos Keeling Islands.

OOC: I have annexed those islands. Hope you wont mind? :D Have some RPs planned for it.

"Sri Lanka welcomes Australia back.
Hopefully, the rebels won't raise their heads again."

[b][Private][/b]

"We would like to discuss the issue of your former Antarctic possessions, now a Sri Lankan protectorate. If you would like to repossess the prison colony in the region, we'd gladly give it back to you - or administer it for you, either way is fine.
Please send a delegation to Colombo.
Thank you in advance."