The German Empire - Das Deutsches Reich

Franz Joseph I

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1291503225' post='2530316']
I was in this alliance for nearly two years, and in government for almost that long. Aside from Vlad Dracula, I believe I am the only person still on Bob who came over on the date of TGE's founding from its predecessor NIPO. And I recognize all of one person in the entire government, and only a handful of the entire membership? Damn, things must have really changed. Maybe I should stop hating you guys... Maybe.
[/quote]

You come back and I'll come back.

Oh, and bump....Still love ya TGE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme the chance and I would join the TGE! That alliance is like home to me....
But I'm always kicked straight back out! And for the trillionth time, the Amadeus Mozart affair was not my fault!!!!!
Please, every other alliance is alien to me....

[quote name='Franz Joseph I' timestamp='1293823568' post='2559384']
Cool. Someone that matters... er sorry for mistaking you for someone. Didn't mean to waste my time.

Hail the Empire!
[/quote]

Oh hey you. Remember paranoid nazi persecution, essentially forcing disbandment of an alliance due to personal grudges, and best of all the East Afrika Corp? Every fail just gets worse and worse. And for some reason TGE decided to put you back in charge? Lo and behold, in the past two weeks your alliance has managed to lose 200K NS, dropped below 20K ANS, and your score is very close to 6.66 now.

I'd rogue you, but a) you're too small for me even after losing 20K NS and b) my pixels really are worth more than you.

Edited by Lord Cyvole

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1293872422' post='2559973']
Oh hey you. Remember paranoid nazi persecution, essentially forcing disbandment of an alliance due to personal grudges, and best of all the East Afrika Corp? Every fail just gets worse and worse. And for some reason TGE decided to put you back in charge? Lo and behold, in the past two weeks your alliance has managed to lose 200K NS, dropped below 20K ANS, and your score is very close to 6.66 now.

I'd rogue you, but a) you're too small for me even after losing 20K NS and b) my pixels really are worth more than you.
[/quote]

Actually, Nazi persecutions are always good. You disagree? You must be a pretty messed up character. Forced disbandment? Pretty sure I wasn't the boss on that one, so good try. East Afrika Korp, an attempt to have fun. What are you doing? Making a Church, aw... I piety you. Actually lo and behold, TGE had gained 50 members, and has still doubled its NS. So yes, you fail on all attempts. Envy does a lot to those who can't accomplish their much themselves. Ah, there is always more time for you I guess to do something useful.

Oh and you would rogue me? Oh wow, I am so scared. Grow a pair, your good for nothing but a big bag of hot wind. But hell, I guess the lovely and perfectly managed state of TSI which used to be what? How many millions NS? Is now only 1 Mil or so? Please don't talk if you can not even show anything yourself.

The German Empire relives the Imperial Monarchy of Germany and is one of the best alliances I have ever been in. I think its the best Historical Alliance in CN, and has a great community of members. Join today and become apart of this growing Empire.

I am Prince Albert, Vizekanzler of The German Empire and I approve this message !

Their are plenty of opportunity's available to you TODAY inside the German Empire, you can participate in tech deals organized by our Industrialists, you can become a politician like myself and run for The Reichstag, or you could join the Military and work your way through the ranks defending and guarding our beloved fatherland, you can even be involved in our Government Ministry's, the opportunity are endless. The German Empire has been around for quite awhile, we have just under 90 members, and take great pride in the historical living culture of our alliance. Although we are a themed alliance, your not required to have a German nation, our borders are open to just about anyone looking for a home, or a new start.

So what are you waiting for ? Join the German Empire Today !

To Apply, simply follow these four easy steps

[list]

[*]Register in our forums at www.thegermanempire.net
[*]Post an application using the template provided
[*]Change your AA when instructed to do so
[*]Successfully complete the Imperial Entrance Exam

[/list]

Edited by Prince Albert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...