The Voice of America

Franz Ferdinand

[center][i][b]PHOENIX[/b][/i] - With the proclamation of the American Union, Ron Jeremy, leader of the newly founded nation got straight to work in establishing governmental authority over the territories of the Union. To better assist in dealing with this, an agenda was formulated to best forward the goal of a united people:

[quote]Appointment of a Leader and Deputy Leader
Appointment of a Government Cabinet
Establishment of an Army, Navy and Air Force
Establishment of Border Defence measures to secure the borders of the American Union
Implementation of a national flag
Consolidating Territories into a more manageable context
Safeguarding the interests of the state of American Union
Other Issues[/quote]

To start with, Ron Jeremy was appointed Leader of the American Union with his trusty sidekick Evan Stone as Deputy Leader. Next, was the establishment of a Cabinet with which to keep on top of the affairs of the nation. They are as follows:

[quote]Foreign Minister
Armaments Minister
Minister of Security
Head of Military Intelligence
Chief of Staff
Chief of Army
Chief of Navy
Chief of Air Force[/quote]

These positions shall be filled in the coming days, and as a result, will be worth watching.

[b]-
-
-[/b]

[i][b]SANTE FE[/b][/i] - With the American Union government establishing a Border Protection Agency, the recruitment of the Border Patrol, as they were to be called started recently. The aims of this were to maintain law and order while the establishment of a Army took place and to keep the peace while efforts to get the Border Patrol numbers up to a manganese level. As a result of this, the government has focused the majority of their attention in establishing a fully stocked and professional army to keep out any potential violators of sovereignty.

The amount of current Border Patrol members has not been disclosed at this moment in time.[/center]

[center][b][i]DENVER[/i][/b] - Just a minute ago, the Leader of the American Union, Ron Jeremy, announced that the Union shall dispute the disputable claims by the United Kingdom of Idaho and Montana over the states of Wyoming and Oregon. As a result of this, a response is expected from the Premier of the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana. The government is currently deciding what cause of action to take over this.[/center]

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[center][b][i]DENVER[/i][/b] - Ron Jeremy, the leader of the Union has recently denounced the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana. Here was his speech:[/center]

"My friends, we have heard rumours that the government of the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana have been planning to put into action a grave misjustice onto our people. They plan on invading our great state and enslaving us under their imperialistic gaze. This can NOT stand! We demand action. We have contacted our glorious protector, the Holy American Empire about this, and they have agreed to stand by us. We shall prepare to fortify our defences to repel and hopefully dent the cockiness of these moral degenerates. My friends, won't you kindly assist in helping repel these opportunists, striking them where it hurts, their wallets? Embargo trade with them, refuse to buy their products, deny them access to our facilities. Until we get a suitable settlement, we shall consider the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana as our enemies.

Citizens of the Union, we, the Government have passed a bill allowing possession of firearms with the intended aim of National Defence. If any belligerent invaders attempt to loot, pillage or tarnish our great nation, you are granted permission to shoot them dead, as long as they are at war with us. Any troops which enter our borders which intend to do harm to our great Union will be scorched and subsequently THUNDERSTRUCK!

Just to repeat, all borders and trade are closed with the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana until we can be secure in knowing that they will never intend on causing us harm. Praise the Holy American Empire, PRAISE THE AMERICAN UNION!"

[center][b][i]PROVO[/i][/b] - Ron Jeremy, the leader of the Union has just announced the expansion of the embargo of the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana to keep produce of that nation away from ours shores until the stabilisation of relations.[/center]

"As a result of the current hostilities between the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana and the American Union, we, the people of the American Union hereby extend our embargo of the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana onto the Prussian Empire for as long as this treaty exists or until relations are stabilised between the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana and the American Union."

FORT COLLINS - A improvised device exploded killing many civilians and injuring a great deal more. The person who set off the device, believed to be a Idaho-Montana civilian was killed after setting off the device but not before uttering the following words:

"Almighty King of the Americas, your desire to smite these worthless cretins shall be accomplished. They shall be smote from the face of this earth and the glorious lord shall deliver us to sainthood! Kellen I, I shall prove my undying loyalty to you!"

FORT COLLINS - Ron Jeremy, the leader of the American Union has arrived at the site of the Fort Collins bombings. His tone was of sorrow and anger at those who were responsible for this devastation, here are his words:

"My fellow comrades. Today... is a sad day in the State of Peace which is the American Union. The United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana have shown themselves to be cowards. They kill our innocent citizens without regard for their rights and they readily mock us behind closed doors. Their king, Kellen I has proven, over time to be imperialistic and devious. His immediate invasion of the states of Oregon and Wyoming are just... I mean, he has no common sense of decency, he sees his fellow man as a pawn to be used in his little game of political chess. This act of terror brought about from his nation just can't be tolerated. There is a reason that an embargo is in place with his small backwards non-entity, and this is it. To stop him terrorising innocent lives.

Stricter border controls shall be put into place, and all citizens of the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana shall be placed under house arrest. The past actions of the brutally oppressive dictator to a helpless people... how can such a person exist? We can not contemplate relations with the United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana until they are no longer ruled be a heredity monarchy.

• 3 weeks later...

[center][b][i]DENVER[/i][/b] - Christopher Walken has just been appointed as the Armaments Minister for the American Union.

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8544/walkengun.jpg[/img]

He has been quoted as saying the following words: "I could kill you where you stand. So, stand up!"

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4865/imgchristopher20walken2.jpg[/img]

It is believed that the population of the American Union celebrated this announcement with a Christopher Walken Day. It shall be celebrated every January 4th which comes around from now on, for the glorious Christopher Walken can not be held back!

[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/903/tvo8g00z.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b][i]SAN FERNANDO VALLEY[/i][/b] - Ron Jeremy, glorious leader of the American Union has just declared a new head of Foreign Affairs. It is no surprise that one of the most impressive citizens of the American Union has been designated with the almighty task of leading up how the American Union are perceived by nations around the world. This citizen, is no other other than John Holmes!"

[img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/907/johnholmes2.jpg[/img][/center]