Inactivity Period and Tax Collection

RoyalGuard

Hi

[quote]Starting today at 11:30 AM game time the inactivity deletion routine now automatically deletes nations on 25 days inactivity instead of on 20 days inactivity. Tax collections are now capped at 20 days. The additional time added before automatic deletion occurs is intended to give players some buffer time in case of connection issues or other problems so that they can collect taxes and prevent automatic account deletion. [/quote]

If I wait till, say, inactivity day 23, will I be able to collect the full 23 days, or only 20 days?
[b]Will the happiness increase due to national birthday (30 days) reflect on my taxes, even though it'll be on day 23?[/b]

THanks

[quote name='RoyalGuard' timestamp='1288873294' post='2501813']
If I wait till, say, inactivity day 23, will I be able to collect the full 23 days, or only 20 days?
[b]Will the happiness increase due to national birthday (30 days) reflect on my taxes, even though it'll be on day 23?[/b]

THanks
[/quote]

QuiGon is right, but you're probably better off simply collecting right now and then collecting on day 6. If you're doing an infra jump, then wait until day 20 and collect and just bypass the somewhat irrelevant "30 day bonus". It's probably not worth screwing over your back collections for, in all honesty. Better to do tech deals at your size.