Looking for an alliance

New Germany

I am looking to join an alliance. I am not a noob and have been playing CN for quite some time. I recently deleted my nation after being a member of United Purple Nations for far too long. I am looking for something new but I do NOT want to join anyone who requires any long noob training ground or series of tests. I also require a decent chunk of start up cash.
In return for waiving the noob tests and providing a good amount of start up money, I will stay in the alliance for years to come and do anything asked of me and commit my complete loyalty to my alliance.
I am also active daily.
So anyone who can offer the above, message me and let's get to work.
Thank you.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=423928

[quote name='New Germany' timestamp='1284587200' post='2455054']
I am looking to join an alliance. I am not a noob and have been playing CN for quite some time. I recently deleted my nation after being a member of United Purple Nations for far too long. I am looking for something new but I do NOT want to join anyone who requires any long noob training ground or series of tests. I also require a decent chunk of start up cash.
In return for waiving the noob tests and providing a good amount of start up money, I will stay in the alliance for years to come and do anything asked of me and commit my complete loyalty to my alliance.
I am also active daily.
So anyone who can offer the above, message me and let's get to work.
Thank you.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=423928
[/quote]
Join IRC #SUN and speak with King James II. Considering you are experienced he may be able to provide some starting funds for your nation. I am rebuilding at the moment but once I am able and if you still need funding I will gladly and freely aid you $3mil until you reach 3,999 infra. Hope to see you there.