Defeat alert first then 4 battle reports?

HaloPro

yea, its common military practice to get defeat alerts and then ground attacks. You are lucky that you didnt get 2 defeat allerts!

I have been in wars where quad attacks done by 6 poeple on one nation, where everyone sent defeat allerts, then attacked. Basically that guy got 12 defeat allerts and 24 ground battle defeats in 10 mins. Thats 960 infra gone in 10 mins from ground attacks alone. If you leave a nation unattended... you can get royally beat up! Add in air strikes and CMs and you can lose 1560 if infra is a mere 10 mins! Throw in a nuke or two... I think you see where this is going!

If you are at war... keep your military ready!

yea, its common military practice to get defeat alerts and then ground attacks. You are lucky that you didnt get 2 defeat allerts!

I have been in wars where quad attacks done by 6 poeple on one nation, where everyone sent defeat allerts, then attacked. Basically that guy got 12 defeat allerts and 24 ground battle defeats in 10 mins. Thats 960 infra gone in 10 mins from ground attacks alone. If you leave a nation unattended... you can get royally beat up! Add in air strikes and CMs and you can lose 1560 if infra is a mere 10 mins! Throw in a nuke or two... I think you see where this is going!

If you are at war... keep your military ready!

Only one defeat alert can be recieved per day.