The Republic Times

President James Smit

The Foreign Office

The newly founded Office of Foreign Affairs is sending teams of Diplomatics to all nations to started diplomatic mission and ask them for recognise the new republic. We are so looking for trading partners, are major resources are oil, pearls.

Classified

Army Work

We have started work on a medium range surface-to-air missile for the defense of the republic. The system will be known as the MIM-1 Hawk. The goal for this system will be 15miles range, a speed of the missile of Mach 2+. The warhead will be 100 pound continuous-rod warhead.

Navy Work

With are old fleet we have decided to start with a home grow new ships. We are starting small with a new missile boat. The goal for this boat will be a speed for 40 knots, and armed with at least four surface to surface missiles, and two .50cal machine guns. The missile will be new and have a range of 60 miles, and have a speed 1.5Mach+, the warhead will be 400 pounds.

Edited by President James Smit

Legion recognizes this new state and suggests that all future diplomatic overtures be made in the proper channels. Spamming Mr. Denard's email box with diplomatic treaty suggestions is considered a poor way to make a good first impression. His exact words were, "Welcome to my damn ignore bin!"

OOC: maybe try approaching me on a public thread next time. I don't rp in private, not transparent.

President Jim Smiity is speaking in front of both houses in a Joint Session of the Legislature

Every night you hear about the rising cost of health care in this great nation, and how most people are loseing every thing just to stay alive, I say no more!

Cheering Crowds

Today I put forward a bill that will overhaul are heath care system, and make it afford to the masses of this great republic.

Cheering Crowds

This bill will take 1% of people payroll as a tax, to pay for this. With this tax every citizen of the republic will have health care. This bill is part of a program to make the republic a better nation!

Cheering Crowds

And their you have it, the President put a bill in front of the Legislature, that will benefit every men women and child in the republic.

In other news

We thank the three nations who have recognize the Republic as nation in the past few weeks. We are still looking for more nations to recognize the republic for treaty and trade with.

Classified

Army Work

We are testing MIM-1 Hawk SAM system. The current system is having a hit rate of 40%, which is lower then we have hope for. We are looking into way to improve the MIM-1 system and get the hit rate to go up.

Navy Work

We have finish the first prototype patrol boat. The hull is aluminium with three water jets rated at 10,000hp each. In test the Osa class patrol boat has reach speeds of 41knots. The SSNM-1(ship to ship naval missile) is still being design and work on.

An encryption message to Legion

We are will to supply 2,500 barrels of oil do your nation, for helping with improvements to the republic military and economic areas.

President Smitty was Kill last night in a car crash went driving to his home after work late in his office. The drive was highly drunk and died a few hours later in the hopital from wounded from the crash. It is fear with out President Jim Smitty leadership that the young republic will fail part.
OOC: Im scrap my young nation for a few reasons, the two main reason are my working on starting up my own RP forum, and I have school starting up again. Once I have I forum up I will post a link where anybody you wishs can join. It will start in 1900 and you will basiclly have free control for the most part with all nations starting with the same basic militaary and tech basic.