Marscurian Siberia

KaiserMelech Mikhail

The time had finally come. The citizens were all there, as was the necessary leadership, and finally, the news came in. Vauleyo-Buryatia had accepted the request for independence. So it was, that a process started so long ago had finally reached fruition. On a hastily built wooden stage, using microphones and cameras supported by a small diesel generator, Mikhail made this announcement.

"People of the world, it is my pleasure to announce that the Marscurian people are once again independent! We hope that our re-emergence to the world will be met with arms as open and caring as those of the generous Vauleyo-Buryatians who accepted us in our hour of need. We say to all in the world, take hope in what we have done here. Never say this is your final road! As we look to the North, and the South, and the East, and the West, we offer the hand of friendship to our new neighbors. As we look inward, to the thousands of Vauleyo-Buryatians who have remained in this land, we welcome you as our brothers. The road ahead will be a hard one, but it is only through troubles that we learn how strong we truly are. Great reform and growth lie before us, and we will grab the opportunities that the almighty sees fit to deliver. May our journey be a safe one, and may all routes lead to peace. I present to the world, the Khaganate of Marscurian Siberia."

When Mikhail was done, the new flag was raised on seven flag poles behind him, and as he disembarked the stage, the new national anthem titled "[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgYnYSg3Zs"]Zog Nit Keymol[/url]" (Never Say) was played.

[img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/mikial21/FlagofMarscurianSiberiaorAmur.png[/img]
The flag of Marscurian Siberia

Later that day, foreign news crews were invited to a press conference.
OOC: Just ask your questions, don't bother posting an arrival.

[i]"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia again expresses it's congratulations to the people of the Khaganate of Marscurian Siberia. Due to the unique relationship that exists between our two nations, we are certain that the cooperation between our peoples shall continue.

As stipulated by the Shield of Angels accord, the government of Vauleyo-Buryatia shall defend the Khaganate of Marscurian Siberian against external aggression until such a time that the military forces of the Khaganate can fully assume such duties."[/i]-DR. Yuri Petrovic (Foreign Minister)

[quote name='Drakedeath' timestamp='1281571906' post='2411771']
"The Union of Slavic Republics would like it to be known that the Slavic-Pakistani ODP will not be transferring."

-Chairman Drake
[/quote]
While it is regrettable to see such an old treaty fall, we look forward to a future when we can establish a new treaty of friendship. Although we may have our differences, we still view the USR as a nation to be respected for its accomplishments.

[quote name='Imperator Azenquor' timestamp='1281572704' post='2411784']
[i]"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia again expresses it's congratulations to the people of the Khaganate of Marscurian Siberia. Due to the unique relationship that exists between our two nations, we are certain that the cooperation between our peoples shall continue.

As stipulated by the Shield of Angels accord, the government of Vauleyo-Buryatia shall defend the Khaganate of Marscurian Siberian against external aggression until such a time that the military forces of the Khaganate can fully assume such duties."[/i]-DR. Yuri Petrovic (Foreign Minister)
[/quote]
We thank the great nation of Vauleyo-Buryatia for their generous care they continue to extend towards our nation. We hope that even as our nation matures, we will continue to maintain such a close relationship.

The Kingdom of Cochin recognizes and welcomes the Marscurian Siberia and hopes that the Mutual Defense Pact with Marscurian Pakistan, which was only indicative of the deep trusts and friendship between our people would be carried over with the newly established state.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1281580325' post='2412020']
The Kingdom of Cochin recognizes and welcomes the Marscurian Siberia and hopes that the Mutual Defense Pact with Marscurian Pakistan, which was only indicative of the deep trusts and friendship between our people would be carried over with the newly established state.
[/quote]
Our Mutual Defense Pact, along with all other diplomatic ties held by Marscurian Pakistan will indeed by carried over to the new state.

The Anarcho-Capitalist Commonwealth of West Siberia recognizes Marscurian Siberia as a sovereign country but if it interferes with the Commonwealth there will be repercussions. -

Cnut the Great
Head Executive Business Negotiator
The Anarcho-Capitalist Commonwealth of West Siberia