Moon Mine Resource

Thors Hammer

I have had the Moon Mine for almost 3 months now. I have made the move 7 times to get a new resource with no luck. My nation keeps going from Calcium, to silicon and back. Do I have some sort of bug or what the heck is going on. I understand the term random but this is frick'n ridiculous.

Any help is appreciated, PM or reply here.

Thx,

Thors Hammer of Thoropolis9

Well first of all posting it in two different sections probably isn't going to help your cause :P

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64843"]Anyway, refer to this link.[/url] Many people who have been as frustrated as you have gotten together and created a thread entirely devoted to finding the "optimum" positioning of your mine.

Also keep in mind that you've only got Silicon, Titanium, Radon, or Calcium to choose from in regards to your "random" resource. It is random, keep that in mind, and chances are you'll probably get something different some time.

Hope that helps. I do have a limited amount of knowledge on this, because I don't have a moon or mars base yet, but I thought I'd help where I can :) Hope that answers some questions.