A bit of help needed - Easy Tech can be earned.

PrometheusKai

Recently a buddy of mine was threaten by this player
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=410458

He threatens war and to be honest my buddy doesn't stand to much of a chance, but with a little bit of help from a nation on the high end of this aggressor's strength range I believe he may be able to pull through. You may also notice that the aggressor has 35 tech for the taking, and he doesn't have a very large military.Any help is welcome, if you plan to help I'll give my bud's page.

Thank you kindly in advance,
PrometheusKai

That nation you link to has no wars going. Your buddy isn't really threatened until war is declared.

Your buddy would be better served simply by letting one of his alliance mates drop him some big cash and let him fight it out for the experience. Players new to the game in most alliances generally get cash aid when they get attacked as that is easier than finding a suitable fighting partner of similar size.

No alliance? Better fix that soon or he will always be fresh meat for the sharks.

My alliance has a firm stand against tech raiding. We might be able to help, but I will have to talk to my leaders first. In the mean time make sure your friend is prepared for war.

[quote name='Charles the Great' date='15 June 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1276602070' post='2338142']
he is in such need of help he is tech raiding someone............I hope he burns.
[/quote]
That's the nation that's threatening, not the one being threatened.

Ok I've spoken with my leaders and they say that for us to give him help, he should be under the alliance affiliation of "celestial being applicant" for now. This is not a way to try and get him to join our alliance, he can have temporary membership to help protect himself from the tech raid and get some aid from us. After the temp membership is up, he can leave to go join another alliance or remain independent if he wishes.