I'm coming for you.

JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='07 June 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1275925237' post='2327834']
I thought WethePeople was Denniswerf beforehand but now I don't know as if that was the case I would be surprised.
[/quote]

After that round he got bumped from #1 he told me he wasn't playing again. But he also told me he would rogue me if he knew who I was at the time. So I really never knew what to believe.

[quote name='eyerack' date='07 June 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1275939963' post='2328008']
this is kinda what you would expect in TE.
just sayin'
[/quote]

Yes it is and I hope it never changes. I am not complaining one bit. But if someone hits you, you hit them back harder if you can. That too is what you would expect in TE.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='07 June 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1275941839' post='2328055']
Yes it is and I hope it never changes. I am not complaining one bit. But if someone hits you, you hit them back harder if you can. That too is what you would expect in TE.
[/quote]
sounds like a plan

[quote name='eyerack' date='07 June 2010 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1275953165' post='2328295']
sounds like a plan
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure either I got him or he's in no position to win the flag. If I missed you then my hat is off to you. If you win the flag I will be very impressed. I know who he is in SE and since he told about 30 people you probably know too, but I'll be a good sport and let it go at that. My only regret is that their are not more guilty faces to DoW on before I go into nuclear anarchy tonight.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='07 June 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1275959812' post='2328393']
I'm pretty sure either I got him or he's in no position to win the flag. If I missed you then my hat is off to you. If you win the flag I will be very impressed. I know who he is in SE and since he told about 30 people you probably know too, but I'll be a good sport and let it go at that. My only regret is that their are not more guilty faces to DoW on before I go into nuclear anarchy tonight.
[/quote]
ohh don't worry about me hahah I just joined this round last week.

[quote name='eyerack' date='08 June 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1276026447' post='2329084']
ohh don't worry about me hahah I just joined this round last week.
[/quote]

:) Sorry, I when I said, "You" I was referring to the man behind the rogues.

With respect Jim, no nations are tied to any alliances forever.
Infi , yourself, and myself have all been tied to various alliances over the rounds.
We all need a breakout on occasion and I'm sure we all have contacts in other alliances, even if we never join them.
Breakouts are part of the game.
The motives of why guys leave an alliance , may never be known, you know that in your heart I'm sure,