Operation Australasian Relocation

King Timmy

Due to the fact I let slip details of Operation Australasian Relocation we have been forced to move early to counter act any resistance the Australians might try to execute.

It has come to our attention that Australia is a hot country. We cosider this a threat to the mostly Ginger population of Tiministan. The suncream famine of 2009 lead to many deaths in our mighty nation. So to bring balance and have habitable countries for gingers, we be relocating Australia to the Antarctic to form a new continent, Australarctic. This will provide adequate land where the weather will never be too hot, nor the sun too strong.

Effective immediately Operation Australasian Relocation will be put into action.

We have aqquired the really really really big chainsaw and have already begun cutting Australia off the sea bed.

When the cutting is complete, the 5 billion mackrel will carry the nation to the Antarctic where they will place it on a stand we made.

The nation will then be bolted to the stand and the operation will be complete.

All Australians are welcome to stay on the new continent.

Stuff be with you all,
King Timmy

The mackerel would be set upon en masse by hungry predators of all kinds, from the sharks, to the crocs and other predators. Fisherman also gleefully caught what they could, giving a boost to the amount of food available within the Queendom for the duration of the project.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Due to the many thwarted attempts I have decided to relinquish my urge to relocate Australia. We have already begun the process of glueing both Australia and Antarctica back to their original positions, however we did notice that Australia ended up several inches too far south and hope you don't mind. It should help somewhat slightly with the hot weather.

[quote name='KingTimmy' date='03 June 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1275592000' post='2322326']
Due to the many thwarted attempts I have decided to relinquish my urge to relocate Australia. We have already begun the process of glueing both Australia and Antarctica back to their original positions, however we did notice that Australia ended up several inches too far south and hope you don't mind. It should help somewhat slightly with the hot weather.
[/quote]
Don't mind at all. Thank you for the challenge--it kept us on our toes.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='03 June 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1275608758' post='2322708']
The glue is melting, it seems. Looks like Australia may be carried upstream and hit Indonesia.

You are going to need more Elmer's.
[/quote]
Forget Elmer's. We are applying superglue.