TE Issue

fuzz227

My nation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000741

I just did a max deployment of my military right before update. It said the max amount was 7172 so that is what I went with. When I hit submit, it showed my nation as in anarchy. I haven't been attacked or anything, just straight to anarchy. I have a screenshot of the deployment page if it helps, but I don't see how it would.

Any chance someone can clue me in on how this could occur? I have done max deployment during wars around I would say 50 times without this ever happening before.

I would also love to have my nation taken out of anarchy too. Can't well defend my alliance when I somehow put myself in anarchy. It will be in anarchy soon enough, I just want to be able to declare a few more wars.

I also just noticed that I have lost 8 tech. I haven't been attacked yet so there is no reason to have a tech loss that I am aware of. I know that I had over 200 tech yesterday morning as I bought level 5 fighters and now I am down to 193.

Edit: I had won 2 GAs prior to noticing my tech loss so it appears I lost 11-12 tech

Was there a glitch at update? It looks like I deployed exactly at update time down to the second as my screenshot shows 12:00:01

Edited by fuzz227

[quote name='fuzz227' date='26 May 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1274937541' post='2313192']
My nation: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000741

I just did a max deployment of my military right before update. It said the max amount was 7172 so that is what I went with. When I hit submit, it showed my nation as in anarchy. I haven't been attacked or anything, just straight to anarchy. I have a screenshot of the deployment page if it helps, but I don't see how it would.

Any chance someone can clue me in on how this could occur? I have done max deployment during wars around I would say 50 times without this ever happening before.

I would also love to have my nation taken out of anarchy too. Can't well defend my alliance when I somehow put myself in anarchy. It will be in anarchy soon enough, I just want to be able to declare a few more wars.
[/quote]

My guess would be that you *somehow* were on the borderline for "7171" and "7172" soldiers.

[quote name='fuzz227' date='26 May 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1274939745' post='2313227']
I also just noticed that I have lost 8 tech. I haven't been attacked yet so there is no reason to have a tech loss that I am aware of. I know that I had over 200 tech yesterday morning as I bought level 5 fighters and now I am down to 193.

Edit: I had won 2 GAs prior to noticing my tech loss so it appears I lost 11-12 tech

Was there a glitch at update? It looks like I deployed exactly at update time down to the second as my screenshot shows 12:00:01
[/quote]

The self anarchy penalty is the same as a defeat alert currently.

Also... at update you gain .5 miles of land (natural growth) which is .1 citizen (1.5 and .3 respectively since you have furs), this would if you deployed after update, possibly result in the html data you had 10 seconds before update not reflecting your true current "maximum deploy without anarchy".

Looking at your population at the time you deployed, you had 12,824 people, which means that you needed a minimum of 2564.8 soldiers at home. So, when you gained 0.3 *base* population (IIRC population from land is modded by any population bonuses/penalties.) If the 0.3 population pushed you over the threshold to have 12825 citizens, then you would have needed 2565 soldiers at home, which, with your deploy, wouldn't have been possible.

Although I can't say with 100% certainty that this is the case, it does make sense with what I'm seeing.

Edit: Silly typo

Edited by Sakura

The game also rounds the amount of units you have. Suppose your max soldiers needed as defenders were 999.444444444444444444 out of 1,999. The game rounds it down 999. You deploy 1,000 when you have but it turns out you needed an extra .444444444444444444 of a soldier so the game anarchies you. I would always keep one extra soldier above the max limit of how much you can deploy without causing anarchy.