I'm looking to start a trade circle that has Scholars, Steel, Microchips, Construction, Asphalt, Automobile and Radiation Cleanup as Bonus Resources. I would like people who are serious about joining as long term applicants. This trade circle would be very beneficial to my developing nation in the long run. If you have a combination of the following resources, are set to team orange, and are interested in a very beneficial opportunity, let me know.

Gold- SoADarthCyfe6
Lead- Timothy Armstrong
Oil- Ivotjah
Lumber- SoADarthCyfe6
Iron- Jcohan
Marble- KingSVH
Aluminum- Katamaristan
Coal- Katamaristan
Spices- Timothy Armstrong
Rubber- Jcohan
Uranium- Ivotjah
Any Extra Resource- Wine- KingSVH

Edited by Timothy Armstrong

[quote name='Timothy Armstrong' date='14 May 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1273816364' post='2297645']
I'm looking to start a trade circle that has Scholars, Steel, Microchips, Construction, Asphalt, Automobile and Radiation Cleanup as Bonus Resources. I would like people who are serious about joining as long term applicants. This trade circle would be very beneficial to my developing nation in the long run. If you have a combination of the following resources, and are interested in a very beneficial opportunity, let me know.

Gold- (OPEN)
Lead- Timothy Armstrong
Oil- (OPEN)
Lumber- (OPEN)
Iron- (OPEN)
Marble- (OPEN)
Aluminum- (OPEN)
Coal- (OPEN)
Spices- Timothy Armstrong
Rubber- (OPEN
Uranium- (OPEN)
Any Extra Resource- (OPEN)
[/quote]

Aqua?

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='14 May 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1273892662' post='2298253']
Aqua?
[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to put a title in for the post, that would have said team orange. After I made the post, I could not change the title and never proof read it.

Edited by Timothy Armstrong

[quote name='Timothy Armstrong' date='15 May 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1273909528' post='2298480']
Sorry, I forgot to put a title in for the post, that would have said team orange. After I made the post, I could not change the title and never proof read it.
[/quote]

I will change to orange when the circle is complete
IRON and RUBBER here

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' date='20 May 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1274409586' post='2306328']
I have Lumber and Gold

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=312850

I don't care what color it is, I will switch to whichever, I am currently Black.
[/quote]

Lumber and gold have just been taken. Only 2 more nations to go.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Katamaristan' date='05 June 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1275733457' post='2324409']
I have Aluminum and Coal and am willing to switch to orange. Let me know if this circle is still together, and I'll start messaging nations with oil and uranium.
[/quote]

Done! THe circle is nearing completion.

[quote name='Ivotjah' date='06 June 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1275825788' post='2326174']
I got oil and uranium :)
Add me to the list
[/quote]

All right then, it's decided. I'll be switching to orange and dropping my trades for you guys tomorrow morning (I told my current trade partners I'd give them 24 hours' notice.)

Great! The circle is complete! I really hope that we can keep this circle going for a long time to come. It would be great if everybody has dropped their current trades by 12AM on the eighth, then we can start offering trades to everybody. Check the forum and your in-game email for updates, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message there.

[quote name='Timothy Armstrong' date='06 June 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1275883208' post='2327331']
Great! The circle is complete! I really hope that we can keep this circle going for a long time to come. It would be great if everybody has dropped their current trades by 12AM on the eighth, then we can start offering trades to everybody. Check the forum and your in-game email for updates, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message there.
[/quote]

I've gotten trades with everybody here except for AFRICAPRIYESH03. I note he already has 5 trades, and 8 bonus resources. If I don't get a response from him by, say, 7 AM tomorrow (24 hours after having sent the trade offer), I'll message the other 5 orange/iron/rubber nations that don't yet have five trades (not counting the one who's 22 days inactive) and ask if they'd be interested.

Edited by Katamaristan

[quote name='Katamaristan' date='07 June 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1275939939' post='2328007']
I've gotten trades with everybody here except for AFRICAPRIYESH03. I note he already has 5 trades, and 8 bonus resources. If I don't get a response from him by, say, 7 AM tomorrow (24 hours after having sent the trade offer), I'll message the other 5 orange/iron/rubber nations that don't yet have five trades (not counting the one who's 22 days inactive) and ask if they'd be interested.
[/quote]

I have received requests from kingsvh and katamaristan. I think africa is no interested, he hasnt gotten back to me yet.

[quote name='Timothy Armstrong' date='09 June 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1276131979' post='2330925']
I am just waiting on jcohan to open up some trade slots. How is everybody else doing?
[/quote]

I'm waiting for the same... I'm starting to think we should find yet another holder of iron/rubber.