Declaration of Existence

Szent Korona

A message was transmitted from Haikou, Hainan

"Following the downfall of the Republic of Taiwan, the Japanese people within China have migrated to Hainan and what was New Kyoto. With this, I, Hajime Sugiyama, announce the existence of Neo Tokyo, dedicated to preserving true Japanese culture in a world where infants rule what was once a proud nation."

-Public-

Neo Tokyo has no wish except ever cordial relationships with the United States of China.

-Classified-

The prisoners from the USC were held in a special camp for the time being, to observe them to see if they would be supportive of Neo Tokyo. Among the prisoners were Raikyu Shinje, Kimi Shinje, and their children.

[quote name='Sargun' date='18 April 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1271652874' post='2265900']
OOC: By Raikyu Shinje and Kimi Shinje, do you mean the past rulers of Neo Japan?
[/quote]
OOC: Yes. Originally mentioned [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84161&view=findpost&p=2260800"]here[/url].

OOC: I'd like you to know that the Shinje family are retired and happily living in Australia as per the wishes of the original owner, and as the current owner of the characters never moved them to Taiwan neither you nor Triyun have or ever had the right or ability to RP any of them.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' date='18 April 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1271653457' post='2265918']
OOC: I'd like you to know that the Shinje family are retired and happily living in Australia as per the wishes of the original owner, and as the current owner of the characters never moved them to Taiwan neither you nor Triyun have or ever had the right or ability to RP any of them.
[/quote]

OOC: For all I know, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77220"]this RP[/url] happened. If there were changes to it, please notify me.