A few words from SJB

[quote name='King Ernie' date='15 April 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1271315943' post='2261084']
It gives the assurance that people will go "HOLY....." when viewing his nation.
[/quote]
At CMs? :blink:

[quote]
It is quite an outrageous amount, but it allows for you not to have to buy Corndogs during war time, thus saving money for ground forces and bills. Plus, with an economy like his, he's hardly worried about the bills :awesome:
[/quote]
Buying 2 daily for 1 week seems is a lot cheaper than paying to maintain 50 at all times.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='15 April 2010 - 03:25 AM' timestamp='1271330695' post='2261214']
Cool story bro, but this is Sajasabie, they've always marched to the sound of their own drums. It seems to work for them as they are enjoying their stay here on Planet Bob.

Also, happy to be helping out boys.
[/quote]

:D That's about right, we like the sound of our own drums, far less boring. Glad to have you Tidy, keep on the good fight.

[quote name='Lucas Perry' date='15 April 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1271377074' post='2261951']
Have no clue who you're getting attacked by or who you are for that matter.

Good luck, I guess.
[/quote]

We're Sajasabie, and really... I wasn't too sure of who attacked us either <_< bunch of guys I've never heard of.
Thanks for the luck, we'll throw it at them and maybe it'll do something :P