Declaration of War

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 April 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1271115105' post='2257890']
Yet which one of us can afford to buy it all back without having to hit three inacitves, and require massive aid from outside sources? Mmmmmm smells like victory indeed.
[/quote]
I can't raid anything from inactives.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 April 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1271115242' post='2257895']
Yes you can, you just can't get anymore once they reach 0 soldiers.
[/quote]
And everyone has been nuked multiple times, so anyone inactive has been there for a while.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1271115503' post='2257902']
So then your "loot" hasn't been much eh.
[/quote]
Its been enough to keep me going, at least 2 Gramlins are still active, the others on and off.

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/chartwarnewest.png[/IMG]

Seems Gerald bought himself back above in NS, I wonder how long he'll keep the advantage.

Edit: Got him in Defcon 3 on my first spy op attempt on him, who has the incompetent spies now. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1271118479' post='2257963']
<charts>

Seems Gerald bought himself back above in NS, I wonder how long he'll keep the advantage.
[/quote]

Quite a while my good man quite a while. Not only that, but I'll probably be funding my alliances growth program still if I can send the aid while in anarchy.

Where's the chart from the other gramlin who declared on you. He doesn't seem to being too bad either.

Edited by Gerald Meane

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 April 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1271118891' post='2257968']
Quite a while my good man quite a while. Not only that, but I'll probably be funding my alliances growth program still if I can send the aid while in anarchy.

Where's the chart from the other gramlin who declared on you. He doesn't seem to being too bad either.
[/quote]
It doesn't show our graphs together, probably because he's out of range NS wise. He's eaten two nukes so far and dropped $2 million cash on me today, so that war is going alright. You nuking me today actually prevented him from doing so saving me damage.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1271119002' post='2257972']
It doesn't show our graphs together, probably because he's out of range NS wise. He's eaten two nukes so far and dropped $2 million cash on me today, so that war is going alright. You nuking me today actually prevented him from doing so saving me damage.
[/quote]

Well duh, I can't let him have all the nuclear fun. :lol1:

Let's keep up with the good times.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='12 April 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1271102004' post='2257598']
Going nuke rogue without a WRC is not so :nuke: as it should be.
[/quote]
I don't see how it can be considered going rogue when everyone is cheering me on, I'm fighting for great justice. Also I have WRC so I'm well prepared regardless. We're up to 3 members now as well.

Edited by Methrage

[quote]To: Methrage From: Professor Date: 4/12/2010 8:23:14 PM

Subject: sup DAWG?

Yeah yeah, good times. You best tell caleb topia to check hisself, tho.

Young sun gonna have a charlie brown frown if he don't.

Rekognyze[/quote]

I got this message from GOONS, is this forewarning of a attack, perhaps some type of declaration of war despite them being unwilling to hit me directly? Going to hit my tinier nations since they don't want to take the damage hitting me directly?

They gave me surrender terms despite not being at war with my nation, so I guess they do consider themselves indirectly at war with me or they consider Citadel an alliance now and at war with them. They also sent surrender terms to my alliance members apparently.

[quote]To: Methrage From: JamezBfod Date: 4/12/2010 9:45:09 PM

Subject: Surrender terms

1- Decommission all CMs, tanks, planes, and reduce soldiers to 20% your population levels. Also decomission all nukes and guerilla camps/barracks if you have them.

2- Set your AA to GOONS POW and post in this forum with the thread title "I SURRENDER" http://cn.goonbase.com/index.php?board=94.0

3- You agree not to aid or redeclare war until the conflict is over. During this time you will be under the protection of GOONS. [/quote]

I'll offer GOONS members the chance to surrender to me despite not fighting me to give them a simililiar opporturnity, although I'll simply terms a bit,

Change AA to The Citadel POW and agree not to redeclare until the conflict is over. I'll let you guys who surrender keep your military to defend yourselves.

Edited by Methrage

To: Methrage From: Professor Date: 4/12/2010 8:23:14 PM

Subject: sup DAWG?

Yeah yeah, good times. You best tell caleb topia to check hisself, tho.

Young sun gonna have a charlie brown frown if he don't.

Rekognyze

I lol'd

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='13 April 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1271146172' post='2258507']
You're being offered surrender terms by GOONS from a tech raid?
[/quote]

Excuse me? Did someone mention a tech raid?

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='13 April 2010 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1271146172' post='2258507']
You're being offered surrender terms by GOONS from a tech raid?
[/quote]
I suppose so and for someone just sharing the same AA being tech raided by them since they don't recognize Citadel as an alliance according to them. Doesn't make sense to me, but I'll declare on a few of them in a few days if they continue to tech raid my member.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1271146976' post='2258515']
I suppose so and for someone just sharing the same AA being tech raided by them since they don't recognize Citadel as an alliance according to them. Doesn't make sense to me, but I'll declare on a few of them in a few days if they continue to tech raid my member.
[/quote]

Please provide a link to said tech raid, otherwise you're just talking out of your $@! and trying to make us look bad.

[quote name='nippy' date='13 April 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1271147465' post='2258519']
Please provide a link to said tech raid, otherwise you're just talking out of your $@! and trying to make us look bad.
[/quote]
I see several including yourself have active tech raids going and one of my members is being attacked, I don't care what you call the attacks on my members, I will treat it as war.

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1271147604' post='2258521']
I see several including yourself have active tech raids going and one of my members is being attacked, I don't care what you call the attacks on my members, I will treat it as war.
[/quote]

So you don't have a link to back up your claim? :smug:

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='13 April 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1271147921' post='2258524']
The person you attacked from his alliance was deleted were they not?
[/quote]

He switched his AA after being declared on under the CSA AA. It was not a tech raid.