Warn

Patriot89

I just have a question about the "Warning" I received a long time ago. Does it ever refresh or will it always be there? Like is there a time period that a warn has to stay or will it remove itself after a while?

I know it can't be appealed since it is "In-Game", but was just wondering whether or not it removes itself after a while.

This is taken straight from the moderator warn/ban appeals section thedestro:

This forum is not for appeals related to in-game affairs including nation deletions, cheat warnings, Foreign Aid or Trade Agreement cancellations. You may not appeal in-game actions. No we will not restore your nation. No we do not care that it was your brother/sister/dog/parrot sharing your network, it's illegal to share a network and you broke the rules. You may not appeal an in-game warning, those stay on your record and three strikes and you're out. You can't trade, aid, or war with any nation you get a cheat flag with, and no, it doesn't matter if you really don't know them. Bans are permanent, period. If you file a report that doesn't belong in this forum, you will receive a warning. Make sure you read all of the rules and guidelines and/or pinned threads before posting in any of the Moderation forums.

Do not confuse forum warnings from in-game warnings.

Edited by JDawg